I know y'all know this but...

NewSlimmerMe

... as a n00b I want to shout from the rooftops...

ALPEN LIGHT ARE SUCH LIFESAVERS!

I felt like a true Slimming World'er yesterday when I was surrounded by people munching on BAD BAD things and out of my handbag came a (delicious, I must add) apple and sultana Alpen Light.

I also followed it up with a sachet of Options, also from my handbag, lol.

They are perfect as a breakfast food with a FF Activia and some fresh fruit. Just perfect. I can have one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

That is all, sorry to have taken up space with something you already know but it had to be said.

Aaah, so happy you have embraced the wonder of Alpen Light!!:D

They are great at all times of the day and as a low-syn treat that feels like more syns!

At the moment, my fave way to eat one is a summer fruits one crumbled over some 0% Greek Yoghurt and fresh strawberries... nom nom!!

Oo, nice. Maybe we could write an article called "10 ways with Alpen Light" !

I like the apple and sultana one with chopped apple, banana and strawberries, with a FF Activia vanilla yogurt mixed in.

My favourite are the A&S but I do like the C&F - I found them quite hard though in comparison.

I agree 100% with the OP.

I have now cut out all bread and breakfast cereals so that I can have four of these little beauties every day and still have syns left over for some dark chocolate at night.

And it's working!

They really are great :D

I pulled one out of my handbag saturday after a pub lunch to have with a latte!! Although did then use my syns on a creme egg! :)

I do like them but OMG they are so expensive so I don't buy them. 4 a day must cost you a small fortune scanbran!

Mind you, if I'd have had one in my bag this weekend I wouldn't have resorted to a sandwich......

Back