I know your guna shout at me.....

saraian24

Gold Member
But despite being happy ay getting into a smaller size, but would it hurt to go on lipotrim for a couple of weeks to shed some much needed pounds as bmy back is killing me and i know its from weight.

Id go straight back on ww but is it possible?

well i done cambridge diet for a new weeks then come back on ww,as i found i wanted to loose more then i could on ww

Am i being greedy though - just fancy a boost and hopefully shedding more weight will help me heath too as my back is so painful today its excruciating.

Or i was thinking slimfast cos at least you can have a meal cant you?

I just need to shift some weight quickly without killing myself lol

im not trying to stop u hunni i did lipotrim and lost 8lb in the first week which was brill, but i def would say think carefully. this is how im so long at trying to loose my weight because id do lipotrim for a week....the fiddle about with ww for couple of months...try cambridge...and now back to ww again.
u cant guarantee ull be able to get back into ww straight away and u could do urself much more damage than anything!!

but i def would recommend cambridge over lipotrim anyday!! they are more or less the same but with cambridge u have a lot more flavours and the base taste isnt as strong imo!! its hard to choose which is better for u but ur doing really well on ww to!!

Hon, no-one here would object at all - as long as you're going to stay on here and entertain us of course. You have to do what's right for you but, as Catz says, just beware that you don't end up dabbling between plans and making no progress.

If you were going to do something like Lipo or CD but only short-term, I'd suggest doing it for a month rather that two weeks and then coming back to WW.

i was once told that if u dont succeed on something like cambridge or lipotrim the first time rarely people do get to goal with them they just faff about on them (now i no there are exceptions obviously) so basically what im saying is if u are going to do it, give it ur all the first couple of weeks and then when ur ready move back. follow them 100% without cheating and if after a week u decide ive had enough come straight back and think...that diets not for me!! i find when u do them and then have a hard time with ww it slips into ur head...maybe ill try one week on "x".
have u talked to ur husband?

with the slim fast diet you wont loose the kind of weight you would on cd or ll,as you still need to have your meal.

You know what girls, im doing okay on ww, so im going to leave it and carry on as i have been. Ive dont pretty well and figure painkillers will have to do until ive lost more weight.

I actually thnk if i did something else id be cheating myself and ive done well on changing eating habits etc so im not going to change from weight watchers.

I used to really suffer with back pain, then when i was travelling in India i did some yoga. I must've looked ridiculous wobbling about whilst very overweight, but it really did help my back massively.

Funnily enough the Geri Yoga video (i think the second one where she's in black) is almost the exact same workout that i did in India, so if my back gives me trouble again now i just whack that on and roll around on the floor wishing i had abs like Geri's.

Might be worth a try!

Back