I like boring foods :/

Kikikisses

Silver Member
I just wanted to have this cleared up. I like really simple meals, be it a chicken breast with vegetables or a jacket potato with just my HE cheese.

Will this hinder progress?

I always ensure I eat when I'm hungry (mostly free foods) and get my healthy extras everyday. I tend to use about 5-12 syns a day if I'm not stuffed from my meals.

Am just worried that the fact I don't eat loads of food will cause my body harm or slow my metabolism.

As long as you're eating until you're satisfied, it sounds like you're doing just fine.

Thanks for the input :) It does feel fine, I don't feel weak or ill or deprived. Guess I'm just panicking cause my mum eats so much more than me :/

it doesn't look like it looking at your loss hon :) i'm sure you're doing just fine :)

abz xx

Yay simples. Feels like a comparethemeerkat ad but yes.

I think I just want my body to be normal but everyone has a different normal.

Normal I mean healthy, as in eating the right amount of nutricianal foods for my body.

i think i eat a lot of the same foods - and its fine, as long as you dont get bored of eating the same, just throw a bit of variety in some days and im sure you will be fine! xxx

Is it a lack of variety your worried about?
I dont think there's anything wrong with plain foods etc but sometimes our bodies can get used to this way of eating and kind of needs a shock sometimes.
Follow what you feel works for you and if your loosing then great, if it sticks then try swapping things around abit to fool your body.
Most of all stop worrying and go with what you enjoy eating because if not then you wont enjoy the plan and ultimately not succeed.

Good luck hun
x

Back