I Like Myself Day

markanderl

Silver Member
Good Morning all you fabulous Exantinites

We all inspire and motivate each other but what about what we do for ourselves. We need to be an inspiration to our selves and be able to motivate ourselves and be able to congratulate ourselves every day.
It is for this reason that I think we should have an “I Like Myself Day” today and others need to know it to. We need to be able to stand with our heads held high and be able to inspire those around us, at work or at home, we are after all doing this “me”. I am so proud of each and every one of you for doing this extreme diet and we should be proud of ourselves for trying to be a better “me”

Lets stand up and say today “ I Like Myself” c’mon people says it "I Like Myself".

Lets list why we like ourselves
I Like Myself because

1. I have lost weight and inches
2. I am a positive person
3. I am an inspiration to others
4. I am motivated
5. I like hearing “have you lost weight” or “Look at you, how much weight have you lost”
6. I have the right mindset to carry on with this diet
7. I started this diet
8. My wife loves me

I like myself because:

1.I'm a great mum and wife.
2.I'm happy and confident.
3.I love people complimenting me on what I'm wearing.
4.I love the fact that for the last 3 years I've been able to shop in 'normal' shops.
5.I am dedicated to my 2 stone cause.
6.I'm buzzing with the fact that in 7/8 weeks time my fave fave designer jeans will look great on me again.
7.I'm proud of my saggy bits
8.I'm proud of the fact I have put on a size 10 top this morning - it fits and it looks good (although clearly it's a generous cut :8855:)

That's the spirit Clare, thank you, very important we like who we are while acknowledging the fact that we need to change.

I like myself because:

I am a great mum/friend/daughter/family member
I have willpower i never knew i had
I am loved by many for who i am
I am motivated
I no longer believe happiness comes in the form of food (lol)
I am able to see myself in a different light
I believe in myself
Others believe in me
My son loves me just cos im his mum....and to him i am the best person in the world regardless of my imperfections

I like myself because...

• Ive made the change
  • Im postive about this journey
  • I feel like ive gained control again
  • Im stating to like what i look like
  • Im a great mum/partner
  • Im doing this for me and no one else !:)

I like myself because:
Despite not feeling well today I have not caved
My OH rubbed my bum this morning and said wow ;)
I know I look good today
I'm well on my way to meeting my pre-holiday goal so know I wont be hiding under a towel
I noticed last night that one of my chins has gone (still got a spare!)
I'm back on total after add a meal week and more determined than ever, even giving up lunch at Gordon Ramsays in 2 weeks time
When I asked my OH if I should eat some doughnuts as I am now smaller than when we met he said he fancied me even more now even though he didn't know that was possible lol
I'm going to suggest that we have some professional photos taken in the autumn

I like myself because:

1-I care about other people more than I care what they think of me
2-I like myself because by losing this weight I will be able to run, chase, jump and dance with my daughter
3-I like me today as I managed to feel pretty today, I looked at my saggy bits and stretch marks and actually thought they looked beautiful as they tell the story of 'me'
4-I like me today as I realised how confident I am of completing this diet journey, knowing in myself that however low I feel I will not give into temptation
5-I like myself today as I am losing weight and seem to be shedding low self esteem with every pound dropped.
6-I like myself today as I realise I am surrounded by my exante friends who see past the lumpy bits.

Well what a sorry state of affairs this is, of this forum there are only 5 of us that actually like ourselves or those that do do not want to express it.

We are who we are, we are fat people trying to make ourselves thinner which in turn will make us more confident, etc etc etc, you have heard it all before but if we cannot like ourselves now for what is inside us while improving for what is outside then we will never ever like what we see regardless of how we look.

Bit of rant and I am sorry if anyone is offended but it is true and you have probably heard it before, but it is time.

1: i like the way i am resisting temptation on food on this diet
2: i like the way i don't feel as hungry as i used to be before this diet
3: i like the way i am a great friend to people who know me
4: I like the way i am soo determined to get down to goal regarding my weight
5: I like the way i would make a great potential gf to the dope wen e realises this lol
6: I like the way i look forward to seeing results on my bod and not just on the scales
7: I like the way i am there for my new exante friends n i luv the way they are there for me...for myself...:)
8: I like the way i have finally decided to do something about my weight after all the snidey comments, and the tears in the changing rooms aand the feeling of being fat in all these past months...even though still gota work on the gym bit abit lol

umm can't think of nemre if i do then will edit it...:)
mwah

I like myself because i am ME and regardless of what size clothes i am wearing that person inside will not change. I Like me....if others dont, tough

We all have to be in the right frame of mind to make positive lists Mark lol

OK

1: I am a trustworthy person
2: My family and my partner come first.
3: I feel very positive that I will become slim, fit and healthy.
4: I like watching my weight drop.
5: I feel that I can now do anything I want to do.

I will try to think of some more :)

You must have or you would have been given an app form nor asked to go and make yourself know to the co-ordinator. I have to be honest and say I thought a lot about you and how your day was going today.

what do u mean how can that be? you saying i can;t be . hehehehehe:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Back