I listened to your advice...

wannabslim

Gold Member
To those of you who replied to my question 2-3 weeks ago about whether to start on Dukan before my holiday or not, thankyou for telling me to wait til after!! I enjoyed my holiday eating out every night, and am now full of resolve to start Dukan tomorrow having re-read the book today on my way home! (well most of it, thought I might leave the chapters about stages 3-4 til I get there!)

Haven't been able to go shopping yet as didn't get home from Lanzarote til 9.30pm, but will go in the morning. Has anyone got any tips for ready-prepared things I can buy from Sainsburys to get me through til dinner please?

Thanks muchly in advance
Nxx

Glad you had a great holiday and that you have returned ready to 'do Dukan'...... Fill your trolley with as much fresh pure protein as you can and also consider making the muffins to use your oat bran allowance!!! Also fat free fromage frai, skimmed milk, total 0% yoghurt, sweetener and vanilla or similar flavouring to add to yoghurt and eggs.... I was fine in attack - very quickly got full on protein and didn't crave anything though I did feel pretty rubbish about day three!!! I made sure I always had plenty of cooked chicken and fish in the fridge for when I needed to munch on something and that made everything v v easy!!! GOOOOD LUCK and don't forget to ask any questions!!!! Think you can't have the muffins till after attack and if that is the case go with the gallette or porridge - both are yummy!!!

Wow good advice Trudy said it all x good luck on your journey x

Thanks guys! Ok so I've been to Sainsbury's and stocked up on what I think is all ok for Attack based purely on what the book says, so hopefully it'll all be fine.

Think I'm going to keep a diary to help me track my progress, so see you in the diary section :)

x

Good wanabeslim look forward to reading you x

No muffins in attack???? Don't say that I've just made some today ad they are amazing!

Back