I look like a balloon :(

kate7590

I need help. :(
Iv recently lost 3 stone, so Im really happy with that.
I went shopping at the weekend and bought lots of nice clothes, all size 12!! [used to be a 16]

They all fit well, but because now I want to try and wear more fitted clothes rather than my usual bed sheet style, Im now having problems.....
My legs are fine, my arms are okay, the upper body is okay, but my middle :cry: is disgusting.

I look like a misshaped person, I really do.
If I wear fitted clothes I just feel like crying because my hips and belly just pop out and I look hideous.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I really want a nice figure, but this is really getting me down.
I have pictures if that would help....

I think a combination of toning and cardio exercises would work for you. Kettlebells are great for this. Have a look at the 'Secret to shaping up' thread on this forum. Congratulations on the weight loss so far, and don't worry: you can do it! :)

While there is no such thing as "target toning" or "target weightloss", certain exercise do help you shape up more than others.
As mentioned above, kettlebells are really great for that :D
The exercises burn a tremendous amount of fat and you'll definitely lose inches on the waistline.
Some good kettlebell dvs are:
Jillian Michaels - Shred it with Weights
Kettleworx
GoFit! - Iron Core way
Kettlercise - Just for Women

I also like Michelle Khai - Kettlenetics, iit's not your regular kettlebell exercise but more like a fusion of cardio, dance and kettlebells.

Back