I lost 22kg in eight months, and got control of my life back

Jim

Big Boy
Eight months ago, I was fat, did no exercise and mostly ate junk food. Then I decided to transform my life - and to my surprise it really wasn't that hard

Interesting article

LINK HERE

I agree interesting read. Lifestyle change seems the way to go, how its changed differs depending on personal choice. How does he get the time to spend 4 hours exercising?

Not sure I want to be slim enough to do anything energetic for 4 hours a day - wish I felt the urge but not very likely.

sounds interesting but this si the real world...most people ahave too much to do to do all this excersising:(x

LOL, I'm a couch potato personally. He's a journalist Vanda, so he can pretty much make the time whenever he wants.

That's a very interesting read. I wish I could dedicate even half of his time to exercise but I can't. Maybe if my lottery numbers ever come up....
Fair play to the guy, he's done brilliantly.

Journalism eh maybe nursing wasnt the right choice for me. Although like you Jim I love my couch too - finally admitted to myself I like to lounge. I like to watch others getting active esp on weight loss programs does that count do you think?

LOL, probably not love, mind, I'd have thought nursing was a very physically demanding profession.

Back