I lost 3 lbs and gained a permanent job!

serendipity1980

I went to the pharmacy with some trepidation this week, as I had gained 1 lb last week. I anxiously stepped on the scale and ...... I lost 3 lb!

Just goes to show you can lose weight post LT with a sensible eating plan. Im no martyr either, I have even had some cashews, unsalted of course, and a sliver of cheesecake!

I also got the permanent job I interviewed for during the week, in my size 16 M&S power suit! Anyway, Im over the moon, and I just thought Id let you all know!

Best of luck to everyone in WI this week, and anyone who is struggling, keep the chin up, you will get there and it will change your life!

Well Done serendipity !!!!!

You've done really well hon

Classy

well done on the 3 lb,
and good luck in ur new job ;)
:bliss:

wow, you are doing so well with your continuing weight loss and well done on the job. It makes a big difference going into a job interview feeling good about yourself doesn't it?

Can I ask out of interest why you have decided to complete your weight loss with healthy eating rather than lipotrim? Its obviously a good choice for you, I am just interested x

Well done you little (and getting littler by the day) STAR!!!!

A double whammy. Fantastic!

x

Tara,

i just decided enough was enough from a mental point of view. I started getting v moody towards the end, and thinking the worst of everything. I was also v tired, and I needed energy because I started a training programme involving running. I am off LT 6 weeks now and I am delighted that the weight is still coming off. I have 3 st 10 lbs to lose still, and I think that I will continue to lose it with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.

I love LT for what it has done for me, it has given me a life, where before I had none. I am now able to do things I wouldnt have imagined I would ever do, eg kayaking, running, buying Hilfiger denim jeans (today! on sale for 65 euro!) etc etc!

I hope you reach your goal too, cos it is an amazing feeling to lose weight and know you look so much better!

Good luck everyone and thank you so much for youre kind wishes!

Thanks for responding hun, am planning to do LT to goal but it is still early days for me so I am learning from different experiences so again thanks for responding.
Your new activities are breath taking, I will settle for being able to run again, keep in touch with us all on here x

Well done and congrats honey :) x

Back