I lost 5 stone now hoping to keep it off

roy

My pictures and story can be seen here on my blog

I finished Lipotrim on the 18th of October, I'm not doing the Maintainence as per the book, (I just couldn't take any more shakes!) I've kept within 1 lb of my finishing weight so I think I'm doing OK, I worry a lot about putting it all back on though
Maybe this place can help me out, I'll certainly recommend it to the readers of my blog still on the programme

Well done, thats a fab loss, keep up the good work. The maintenance part will be hard for a while but worth it in the long run, its all about the long term changes in habit. Just keep on telling yourself how much better you feel without that extra 5 stone.

Hi roy
Congradulations on your fantastic weight loss. I have been on Lipotrim since August and to date have lost 3st 10 lbs, less than a stone to go. I'm intending to join Weight Watchers in order to keep the weight off. The core plan in WW is very easy to follow and you don't have to count points so you can adapt it for life. If you feel like me you definitely dont want to have to do Lipo again.

have asked a similar question and was recomended to try weight loss resoures which is a online site which help with all sorts of weight issues maintaining calorie counting meal planning .Not used it yet still a lttle bit more to lose , but it looks like a good site .There is a american site similar called spark people which is free but can give you great ideas on what to do after your diet hope they help xx

Brilliant loss, congratulations. I'm maintaining on JUDDD, basically eating what I like every other day then alternate days on half that calorie level. It works for me. Maintenance is in some ways harder than the original weight loss, after reaching goal some people seem to go back to their old habits and regain just as quickly. So whatever method you choose to maintain with has to be one you can keep to for life. Another of the girls on the forum who has just reached goal on a low carb diet is doing a very gradual reintroductions of other foods (which lasts 3 days per pound lost) then a one day a week just protein for life. It's just a question of finding a method which suits your tastes and lifestyle.

Hey Roy,

You look great!!

We're in DUblin in June ..... you should come meet us ..... we'd like to meet you! xx :)

My pictures and story can be seen here on my blog

I finished Lipotrim on the 18th of October, I'm not doing the Maintainence as per the book, (I just couldn't take any more shakes!) I've kept within 1 lb of my finishing weight so I think I'm doing OK, I worry a lot about putting it all back on though
Maybe this place can help me out, I'll certainly recommend it to the readers of my blog still on the programme

congrats.jpg

Congratulations and well done Roy!!!:happy096:

Is there a meet organised?

I lapsed a bit over the Christmas but not too bad (about 6 lbs:cry:) and haven't shed it yet
Hopefully I can get back on track , I'm walking everyday and trying to lay of the dangerous stuff!

Here is the link for the Dublin Meet!

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-ev...ubbers-2008-minimins-annual-congress-lol.html

Love Mini xxx

blimey you look great
so handsome
well done
xxxx

i would recomend anyone to join the gym its so rewarding.

Wow - just trying to get some more inspiration and have certainly found it with posts like this! Well done and thanks x

Back