I lost 6lbs in my first week

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Zoe'licious, 21 November 2009.

1. Zoe'licious

Zoe'licious Active Member

Hey guys... weighed myself today exactly a week after i started and i cant believe my eyes 6lbs! wuhu! I know i wont loose this much every week but its a great start and what an incentive to keep going.... i even eate out 3 times at night :eating: (i only drank diet coke though & had small portions & no pudding of course) lol
    Im so happy... :happy036:
  2. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

well done.x
  3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Well-Known Member

Woohoo, well done hun x
  4. Zoe'licious

Thank you im chuffed. Hows your weight losses going? x
  5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Well-Known Member

My weight losses aren't too bad at the moment especially considering I haven't been 100%. I just can't wait to get low enough to use my Wii Fit again it's way too cold to do anything outside, I tried a walk around the park today but it was raining and my brolly broke from the wind :cry:I'm stuggling with water too cos I feel cold all the time I want warm drinks
  6. Zoe'licious

Yeah this time of year i want to hybornate lol and eat nice things. However those skinny cow hot chocs are nice. Ive never tried skimmed milk before until now doing slim fast and its not that bad really! Its amazing how i took all nice foods for granted before. Im worried with x-mas coming up too i dont think i will stick to it :mad:

Id love a wi fit they look like fun! Good luck with it xx
  7. Zoe'licious

Im sucking the life out of some maltesers to make them last lol xx
  8. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

Well done on your 6lb! thats fantastic... keep it up. your obviously doing something right!!!
  9. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Well-Known Member

Well done that's brilliant x x x x