I lost a Chihuahua - what have you lost?!

OMG!
I've lost an average 2yr old holding a guinea pig lol x

Puts things into perspective eh?xx

I've lost a 2 year old so far x x

A 2 year old holding a guinea pig lol

Holli said:
This is in US lbs which is slightly different to our metric, so I've gone from losing a breeze block to a microwave!

Wots the difference? I could maybe update the list!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I've lost a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream! In one more pound I'll have lost an average 2-year-old! that's so strange

Wow I have lost a human leg! Lol

Last time I posted on this thread I'd lost an average 2 year old (plus a brain).

I thought it would be interesting to see what age child I've lost now (44lbs) and it's a 6 year old! That feels weird, but weirder still is the weight I'd like to lose would be a 13 year old and I've got one of them at home :eek:

Last time I posted on this thread I'd lost an average 2 year old (plus a brain).

I thought it would be interesting to see what age child I've lost now (44lbs) and it's a 6 year old! That feels weird, but weirder still is the weight I'd like to lose would be a 13 year old and I've got one of them at home :eek:

You need to give your 13yr old a carry code for a wee while to see what it would feel like carrying that weight then to see what it would be when they jump off!!! That's a fantastic weight loss so far. Good luck with the rest of the journey, Im sure you will be there in no time :)

I have now lost a baby rack of ribs and a sperm whales brain (think I will need to google that to get an accurate idea of the size!!!)

At 58lbs I've almost lost the weight of a elephants penis - maybe a circumcised elephant penis??

A sperm whales brain.... the mind boggles lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this thread im gonna start telling people I want to lose a baby giraffe with no further explanation that way I dont hve to tell people how much weight I have to lose. Obviously they might think i'm cuckoo for coco puffs but I'm not entirely sure they don't think that already.

Im currently at an average newborn!!! That will all change tonight after WI, been so bad, expecting about a 3lb gain!!

Back