i lost a lb and i havent stuck to it? Still not time for weigh in either!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Well it could be stress./
My mil is in hosp with pneumonia and we have been running around making sure her kids are fed and watered aswell as working 12 hour days!!!
So it could be that but i have been eating anything thats there!

So not too bad!

Awww Hun...sorry to hear that you are running around like a headless chicken at the moment! I hope your MIL gets better soon..pneumonia is no fun and well done for stepping in and holding the fort for her whilst she is recovering!
This is the reason why you've lost the weight!
Try and take a deep breath yourself every so often, otherwise you will make yourself ill too.
I wouldnt even bother weighing yourself at the moment, especially as you have loads of things on!!...even so, well done on the loss!!!

Kerry-Ann
xxxx

yea i know when my dad was ill a few years back i ate like a pig and still lost.
I was weighing cos i was wanting to see the horror of the scales and how much i would have to loose.
So was pleasently surprised.

No rest for the wicked i am afraid.

Worked 7am till 7pm fri sat sun and went straight to hosp to see her and then sorted the kids out every day and today till thurs working 7pm till 7am but i am at home at the moment, h2b is at his mums house so i get a bit of peace.

Fell a bit fluey tho at the moment but hey ho!
xx

Back