I lost a new pound

AlexIce

Silver Member
lol sorry - just had to have a little bounce about it. I know it's just a pound but it's a brand new, never before lost pound. I have been blipping a bit lately and results have been up and down but this is new progress and I am happy happy happy and WI isn't til Thursday so there will be more loss by then.
Happy happy happy!

Woohoo go you! I resisted going on the scales all weekend cos i was very very naughty, after being 100% today i shall treat myself to a WI in the morning. (Official WI on Wednesday) I too, like yourself hope for good losses!

Good luck :D

Well done alexice. Every new pound lost soon adds up to something quite spectacular. Fingers crossed now for that 5 stones milestone, its so on its way! x

Well done!

Ah well done alexice,if I lose 3 lbs this week then I will be joining you on that whole new pound loss,wish me luck for WI on wed eh xx

Well done. Your losses so far are so inspirational. In an ideal world, I would lose as much as you want to lose too, though I can't see it ever happening. Seeing results like yours make it seem more possible though :)

well done xx

Hi Alexice

I was trying to send u a Pm but I'm new to the forum and am still getting use to it .
( cant locate the Pm button , Cant seem to find the Thank You button at the bottom right of each post , either ) :sigh:

Anyway .....Im thinking of starting the CD , but I'm in Spain CDS and cant find any meetings .

Are you also in Spain ? If so how do you get your Shakes / Meals

Well done, you're doing great. Every single lb counts. :happy096:

Back