Extra Easy I lost a pound yesterday and put it back on today, am I eating the right thing?

For breakfast I had a slice of bread on my healthy extra with beans, tomatos, 2 slices of free bacon and poached eggs and then for lunch I had dried cous cous with lots of veg and salad and also free bacon and for tea I then had a stirfry with free bacon and quorn chicken and lots of veg and beansprouts with dipping sauce which was 1.5 syns for afters I then had a muller light and about an hour later a Special K biscuit moment which was 5 syns. In the evening I then had my other slice of bread with dairylea. Am I eating too much???

For breakfast I had a slice of bread on my healthy extra with beans, tomatos, 2 slices of free bacon and poached eggs and then for lunch I had dried cous cous with lots of veg and salad and also free bacon and for tea I then had a stirfry with free bacon and quorn chicken and lots of veg and beansprouts with dipping sauce which was 1.5 syns for afters I then had a muller light and about an hour later a Special K biscuit moment which was 5 syns. In the evening I then had my other slice of bread with dairylea. Am I eating too much???

I don't think you are eating too much at all, it just looks right to me. Remember it's about how you feel and whether you're hungry or not! eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full.
As for the title of the thread, our weight fluctuates so much throughout the day... sometimes i'm 4lbs up 1 day then 3lbs down the next... don't worry :)

doesnt look like your eating to much =] but after wi day, hide ur scales until the next week for wi =] my weight jumps around alot i noticed when i used to have a sneak peak before wi, so now after wi the mr takes the battery out lol

Back