I lost some weight!!!

Brilliant stuff blossums, as soon as those 2lbs have gone everyone will notice and say have you suddenly lost loads of weight? It's weird, but true. X

silly blossums being embarrassed to post about her super duper weight loss!!:p

Hey, do you think you can explain to me how come whenever, every single time I look at your profile icon I see a turtle... I always have to blink a couple of times to realise it is in fact flowers... how weird is that LOL

Ok so I have stopped the losing something nearly eveyday trend! It's become very apparent to me that i am very uncomfortable with doing well with something!!! Really uncomfortable - I can honestly say that each morning when I saw my scales had gone down a bit I was really happy about it, but becoming more and more reluctant to post about it on here

Something to have a think about anyway

Today my parcel from Dorothy Perkins arrived with somethings I'd ordered, including a pair of size 18 skinny jeans - I had thought that sometime in the near future they might fit, and I liked the style, and there was a sale so..

Well I got in them, was honestly stunned - they are too tight around the waist (I don't have a waist, I have a pudding) But did up with no problems at all

it's starting to sink in that i actually am getting smaller
thanks everyone
x

Awww you MUST come on and tell us, especially if it IS every day :) it gives the rest of his hope that weight loss can come off quick and steady at certain times during the ordeal...i mean journey!!! hee hee

woohooo to the jeans almost fitting, now you've got something to focus on, those jeans will be fastened in the near future :)

..its taking me 10 mintues to type that..i was watching Artem on strictly (swoon!) at the same time hee hee

Awesome news about the jeans blossums!! I bet you you look fab in them! I may do a similar thing to try motivate myself/help see the difference when (fingers crossed!!) I've lost some more weight...

You are a very silly turtle I must say!! I for one love reading about all your losses it puts a big smile on my face:) no way should you feel uncomfortable:eek:!!

Thankyou Ladies :)

Am not really sure why I was becoming uncomfortable with sharing about weight loss, it took me by surprise to realise I felt so uncomfortable with it, I guess doing well at this just doesn't fit with how I think of myself or something

LOL Rose, you do like that Artem don't you :p

LOL Blue cow, silly turtle indeed :D

Thanks Linz, you too :)

I've lost a pound again today, lose one more pound and I will have lost 10% of my body weight which is one of my major goals - I heard that losing 10% of your body weight can have a really good effect on problems with sugar, and I must admit I am not finding myself nearly so exhausted as I used to be :)

Ok, So I lost a pound today but it hasn't made my goal of losing 10% of body weight, one more pound to go for that yet

Have been much less enthusiastic about the diet the past couple days, been spending rather a lot of time thinking about food again, been getting tired of feeling hungry, so am thinking I need to change my diet a bit again so am not bored with it

Would also love an enthusiasm pill!
Hope everyone's doing ok
x

I go through stages of that so I know how you feel !

Only 1lb ! Am sure u will do that no problem and well done for almost losin 10%, I can wait til thats me !

Have a lovely day x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thanx Kimmy :) Hope you have a lovely day too

Think I need to remind myself why this is worth it!

My size 20 stretchy jeans' waistband dug into my belly so much I wouldn't be able to sit down in them so as soon as I got home I would have to change into something loose and baggy

I was falling asleep in the day time at least half the time due to my body not being able to deal with any carbs - sugar crash sort of thing even though I wasn't even having much sugar

When buying clothes, there was no self expression, just buying a uniform almost - something plain to cover me up

carrying even a small bit of shopping home was exhausting!

Too tired to dance as much as I would like to

Far too hot when dancing

feeling like my life was on hold, not really living

Feel better now, it's definately worth feeling a bit hungry!!!

Last edited:
blossums said:
Thanx Kimmy :) Hope you have a lovely day too

Think I need to remind myself why this is worth it!

My size 20 stretchy jeans' waistband dug into my belly so much I wouldn't be able to sit down in them so as soon as I got home I would have to change into something loose and baggy

I was falling asleep in the day time at least half the time due to my body not being able to deal with any carbs - sugar crahs sort of thing even though I wasn't even having much sugar

When buying clothes, there was no self expression, just buying a uniform almost - something plain to cover me up

carrying even a small bit of shopping home was exhausting!

Too tired to dance as much as I would like to

Far too hot when dancing

feeling like my life was on hold, bot really living

Feel better now, it's definately worth feeling a bit hungry!!!

Everytime u feel like givin up I would just read through these points and remind urself how u used to feel !
Definatly worth abit of hunger

Good luck x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Ah we all have days like that. Draw a line over it, its a new day tomorrow and 600 cals isnt really alot to come back from so dont beat yourself up over it x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

You are doing fantastically blossums!! Put the blip behind you, only human and all that jazz

You are doing sooooo well:D

Have a good weekend turtle:D xx

Thanx ladies, must admit I just can't be bothered with beating myself up over it, I did an extra 45 minutes on the wii just Dance thingie and that burnt off a bit over half the calories and I'll go out dancing tonight and dance for hours so I'm sure it'll all be alright

Am thinking that even if I lose the weight slower that might be best if it means I'm less hungry most of the time

Think being hungry too much is unsustainable in the long run!

Have a good w/e
x

I wish I could prescribe you an enthusiasm pill - great idea! I could do with one myself.

Thing is this is a long term thing and i guess we cannot expect to feel fired up all the time. However, softly, softly catches monkey. By that I mean if we keep doing the right things, most of the time, enthusiastically or not, eventually we will get there.

Thanks Barb yes :) Just caught up on your diary too, think we've both been in need of the enthusiasm pill innit ;)

Back