I lost some weight!!!

Hi blossums :) just wanted to pop in to say... Hi. Hope all is well with you :) i've not really got back into the weight loss since christmas, starting slimming world today though, trying to get some discipline back! :(

Hello luvvie, I've not really been dieting since before Christmas either. Slimming world sounds like a good idea, lemme know how you get on?
All the best
x

have a good sunday hun x I feel ready to jump back on that wagon now finally!...its taken a wee while, but the old motivation does return blossums, but only when you are 100% ready..good luck, and keep posting!

I'm not gonna count my chickens but this morning I just decided to start logging what I eat on MFP again. So maybe I will give it another go :)

Also weighed myself this morning, and am stunned that I only put on 2lbs in the last 2 months! It seems a diet of chips and bread and all manner of other naughties wasn't so bad for me on the weight front at least :p

Have had healthy fresh foods today and oh my, they are delicious :D

Hope everyone's doing well
Look forwards to catching up on your threads
All the best
x

So, still not counting any chickens but successfully stuck to diet yesterday and today too, am logging everything I eat and have swapped bread chips etc for fruit and veg from our local shops (much nicer than the supermarket)

Have also managed to get a bit of exercise in - haven't done any exercise worth talking about for a few months now, and must say it feels really good to be abck on it, just am walking for now, but managed an hour yesterday and have done half an hour already today - go me lol

Have got a festival in 7 weeks time and think that is motivating me to have another go, I liked how it felt when my waist was getting smaller - or should I say I liked how a waist was appearing, and it would be nice to feel that way again and feel good in my clothes

All the best everyone
x

hello my lovely

its so good to see you back! and well done on only a wee 2lb gain :) walking exercise is the best hun, i prefer it to any other exercise i do, including the bike..and the zumba, which i don't do often enough..i use my housework chores as a mini workout too..it all counts hun x

focusing on the festival is a good idea, i am sure your waist will be visible by then!

keep counting those chickens hun..just don't smother them in batter and eat them!!! hee hee ;)..have a lovely sunday and keep posting :)

Thanks Rose :bighug:

Is really good to be back :) 5 days and counting am still on the diet lol

Am having low fat sausages an egg and a fresh tomato w salad dressing for breakfast
fish in breadcrumbs with lots of salad for lunch
and dinner varies a bit more

am also often having a red pepper halved with squished cherry toms and a little feta roasted in the oven as a snack, so yummy

Am still having a bottle of wine on fridays and the other day I had enough calories for a treat, so had 2 chocolate mini rolls with a cup of earl grey tea

MFP keeps a track of my weight but the graph is really difficult to read dates / amounts so keeping a record here

Friday 30th March 17st 2lbs
Tuesday 3rd April 17st 0lb
Thursday 5 April 16st 13lb
Monday 16 April 16st 12 lb

Last edited:
After a week full of blips (A meal out, a picnic and all day pub crawl etc etc) I have lost that weight plus 1lb :)

Back