I Love Chicken Soup!!!!!

There isn't? Pharmacist must have gone mad then :)

Good to hear though, i don't feel like i'm missing out now, lol!

Definitely getting more than 2 chicken soups on week 2.

I had a chicken soup on day one and liked it at the start but near the end of the bowl i didn't like it very much and it kinda put me off.

Are you sure we are allowed to add pepper or chilli or paprika?? Must ask at the chemist.

hiya the lady at my pharmacist said you couldnt add pepper to it!:confused: i'll ask her tmw at my first weigh in:eek: why she said your not supposed to use it anymore!
deb x

I asked the lady at my Chemist if I could add Pepper and Curry Powder, last time I started (serial LT restarter) and she told me not to. She had phoned the LT Headquarters and it does not affect your weightloss, but you are not meant to enjoy the soups :rolleyes: or shakes, as it defeats the object of LT. Doesn't make sense to me either, I would have thought it would be easier if you enjoyed them.:ashamed0005:

its all about cleansing the palate for when you are off the diet

must say i added pepper before tasting as i assumed it'd be rancid. i'll give it another go wiothout though, to be an extra good girl :)

I enjoy my shakes and soup! Just dont like the vanilla at all so dont bother with that one!

After a while you end up looking forward to your shakes! I think tonight i am going to have another soup!! haha 3 in one day! lol and save the rest for the weekend!! :D:D:D

i agree, the vanilla's my least favourite. it's nicer with a teaspoon of coffee in i think - another top tip i've picked up here, lol.

Amazing how much difference some crushed ice makes to the shakes as well i must say.

Saving my other soup for a treat, haha!

I have the soup for tea with blacken cajun pepper YUMMY and then chocolate with peppermint essence for my super.

Congratulations on your weight loss.

J0 x

Hi I'm with you love the chicken soup I have always added black pepper and no probs with my wi

Back