I Love Lipotrim!

size10bikini

Silver Member
Today I had my first 'you are losing weight' comment and i'm chuffed to bits. I feel slimmer.
My husband is being really supportive and said if I get to my goal then he will treat us all to a night at a hydro hotel. They have a kids club on twice a day, one is in the evening so we can eat in the resturant and have a few drinks at the bar while they are being looked after. So thats a good incentive for sure as its not too cheap. xx

You should be chuffed to bits! It's great when you get those comments.

I think I'm in for a few myself on Friday night. I've got a school reunion and some of them I haven't seen for 24 years! I sure look different from when some saw me about 4 years ago so I'm hoping to have a great night!

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

Aww Bev, wait till they see you now, wow I bet you will have such a great time ! xx

Yay for size10! It's so lovely to lose weight and even more lovely when somebody notices. Enjoy that glow, you've worked hard for it!

Those are the types of comments that makes it all worthwhile arn't they?? It also gives us all the incentive to go on. Well done you!!

Back