I LOVE LT!!

And what about me, what did you buy me:rolleyes: x;)

You honey can have anything you want..just let me know?!! xxx

:whistle: xx

I'll bring it round babe asap!!:D xxx

Awww, little girl clothes are sooooo cute!!! i would love a girl

Its fab Nic, she is fab! Bought her a little floral skirt..soooo cute x

Awwwww bless xbut no more kids for me ...may have to borrow a girl for a while just to get it out of my system! You sound soooooo maternal

Lol i am with Millie hun but i dont want anymore..i could never share! I love her to bits.she is my best mate already lol at 17 months! We can swap for a bit though if you like, hang on how many do you have? xx

Glad to see that your feeling happy with yourself, cant wait until i feel like that! only a month or so to go. Cant wait!!

Well done Tracey!!! You really deserve it. You have worked hard for it and i hope in the near future i can post a thread like this!! I have a daughter called Millie too!! And i have 2 other daughters! There fab girls arn't they??

Well done again! xxxx :party0038:

Thanks hun. girls are fab yeah! My mum always wanted a girl and had 2 boys then 12 years later had me!! Girls make the best mates i reckon xxx

have two boys and thats my family finished!! but have always said guarantee me a girl and would have one 2moro!!!! i have 4 niecies whom i adore and vice versa and make me think i am misssing out but boys are just as good nothing like pretend fighting them being john cena and edge and me big daddy!! ( wrestlers from wwe!!!).

Ha!! I have a friend who would have a girl tomorrow if she could be guarenteed one!

Yeah, girls do make the best mates. I left school 10 years ago this year and my best friends from school are still my best friends now! No need for a reunion, we all see each other every week! xx

well that was like my mum and she went to get sterilized. the doc said are you sure you dont want a girl?? anyway he convinced to try and she had me lol xx

Back