Lunch
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY :( :(:(:(:(:(:(
Apple
Tomato cheese, onion and meatball Panini 22.5 syns
Tyrell sweet chilli crisps 10 syns
White choc cookie 11 syns
Latte: Milk and 2 suagrs 2 syns

FOURTY FIVE A A HALF SINS FOR MY LUUUUUNCH

Do you know I was 100% until lunchtime today. I went to the cafe and felt I NEEDED all this for my lunch ... even half way thorugh I felt my belly getting tight buy couldn't stop .... what is wrong with me!!

I was 3 days away from a 100% week .....actually my FIRST 100% week....

I can't even starve myself till weigh in the plan does not work that way. I'm just going to carry on the straight and narrow and face the consequence IN image therapy this time.... no snaeking away with a gain!

I'm so angry with myself ... I'm going to pray for diarrhea lol

Have you seen the state of this:
Lunch
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY :( :(:(:(:(:(:(
Apple
Tomato cheese, onion and meatball Panini 22.5 syns
Tyrell sweet chilli crisps 10 syns
White choc cookie 11 syns
Latte: Milk and 2 suagrs 2 syns

FOURTY FIVE A A HALF SINS FOR MY LUUUUUNCH

Do you know I was 100% until lunchtime today. I went to the cafe and felt I NEEDED all this for my lunch ... even half way thorugh I felt my belly getting tight buy couldn't stop .... what is wrong with me!!

I was 3 days away from a 100% week .....actually my FIRST 100% week....

I can't even starve myself till weigh in the plan does not work that way. I'm just going to carry on the straight and narrow and face the consequence IN image therapy this time.... no snaeking away with a gain!

I'm so angry with myself ... I'm going to pray for diarrhea lol
Aw hun, I know just how you feel. I was being so good up until yesterday when I fell face down into a whole packet of custard creams. The disgust I felt was mega.

Draw a big line under it and do the best you can for the rest of the week. I am sure that if you go easy on the syns for the rest of the week, it won't be too bad. You can haul it back quite a bit.

As for the trots........ tempting but don't go down that route :D xx

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL@ trots ahahahahah wow thats cheered me up ....ahahahahahaha
Heres the line we can draw under it

Here's to a 100% weekend Chelsea Lou ..... cheeers (with a SYN FREE Asda NAS Shandy) lol

Syn free weekend it is and also a sin free weekend (as per usual) :cry:

Glad I made you laugh - that's made me happy :D xx

Its WI and image therapy time in 20 mins eeeeeeek I;m nervous

2 whole pounds I will never see again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1362300132.jpg
    image-1362300132.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
I found out last nigh in image therapy that seetcorn and peas are not free....Well I was astounded lol .... back to the drawing board for me :)

Lost a pound last night which I'm proud of as I have not had a 100% week not even been logging what I eat and indulged in a TGI friday for my friends birthday! This week is going to be a good week though.. I've shopped and planned so I'm motivated!

Also going to start working towards my body magic awards

Only lost half a pound this week... and to add insult to injury I only needed a 1lb to get my half a stone ......

Not been very focused and not been consistent with my food diary is the cause...

Goals this week:

• Consistent food diary
  • Use syns on condiments and drinks
  • Plan my day and stick to it
  • 1/3 superfree priority
  • 30 day shred at least 5 days out of 7

2 glasses of Sainsburys raspberry and apple juice (12)

WHAAAAAAAAT???? Wow I'm shocked

In a way its good it just proves I can easily lose even more weight by drinking low sugar drinks instead!

Half stone off yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Another loss :) 1.5lb off ...gone... never to be seen again

I'm proud of my mini losses because they achieved by being realistic and in a life changing way rather than a week changing way. The changes I have made have rewarded me with a 8.5lb loss so far.

I am not dieting, counting calories or obsessing over fat percentage! I'm prioritising the things I should be eating and once that has been consumed if I still want some thing to eat or if I want a treat I can enjoy myself knowing I have prioritised my healthy diet.

So here goes ...another attemp at a 100% week :rolleyes:

I don't know what happened but whatever it was made me miss class on Monday!

I'm really discouraged and I am almost certain I have put about 2lb on. I know its not a lot but its 2lb I didn't need to gain!

I feel like I have lost all motvation. Giving up isn't even an option because I do not want to go back to hating myself. I have not done as well as I have wanted in two months anyway never mind a set back like this!

I'm going to go to the pub for a lunch time coffee and see if I can turn my frown around!

I do the same!!! I can't seem to plan before as I never know what I will feel like! How is it all going? I would like to be 9st but my goal is 9.5 at the moment!! I have found it so hard the last 6 months I have sts with a 1lb loss then I have been I'll since the weekend and it is not helping but that's my moan over!!! Are you doing ee?

Baby-belle said:
I do the same!!! I can't seem to plan before as I never know what I will feel like! How is it all going? I would like to be 9st but my goal is 9.5 at the moment!! I have found it so hard the last 6 months I have sts with a 1lb loss then I have been I'll since the weekend and it is not helping but that's my moan over!!! Are you doing ee?

Yea im doing EE and I know it works.... Im feeling a little more motivated now ... What we have to remember is that been consistent is a daily goal .... We have to make the decision everyday! Not just get motivated on a Monday and hope it stretches through the week! We can do it :)

I know that's the hardest thing weekends are tough to stick to but I do try I will be on top form when I am better I can't do exercise at the mo as I'm to weak but When I get ride of this infection I will begin 30 day shred !! Are you close to target? I know it works to I have slowly lost 1st 7lbs another 8-10lbs and I will be happy well........ That's the plan but knowing me it still won't be enough

Baby-belle said:
I know that's the hardest thing weekends are tough to stick to but I do try I will be on top form when I am better I can't do exercise at the mo as I'm to weak but When I get ride of this infection I will begin 30 day shred !! Are you close to target? I know it works to I have slowly lost 1st 7lbs another 8-10lbs and I will be happy well........ That's the plan but knowing me it still won't be enough

Noooo no where near target .... Weekends need cutting out just until I get to target lol.... Youve done very well ... You will lose that in no time! Why not start a food diary? That should motivate you more ;)

I started one a couple of weeks ago, I've just been a little off track as I am poorly and I have been working and can't be bothered to cook but I am started my shred Monday and I will try cook more, I don't know why Monday as I will probably still have this infection but I need to tell myself that as I feel like a fat mess at the mo lol

4 full pounds on :(

I really need to get on and start been 100 % I'm losing money not weight ....

I have bought 2 countdowns and lost 4 lb ...

I'm suprised they have not peeled my 7lb sticker right off me

Ok so I'm starting my worst decision/ best decision per day thing....prepare yourself for complete honesty

Yesterday:

Worst Decision:
I sneaked to Boots and weighed myself for the first time in 2 weeks. I weighed in at 13 stone! I then went to the nearest pub for lunch with my friend, ate a burger and fries with all the trimmings, then felt so disgusting I threw up and hated myself for the rest of the afternoon

Best Decision:
I went to group to face the music and weighed in at 12 st 12.5 lbs. I took my 4lb gain with a smile.

You didn't throw up on purpose did you? We all have days like this look at me for example I'm great during the week then at weekend It goes to pot! This week as I'm I'll I've been eating stuff that is quick although trying to stay on plan I'm not holding out hope for a loss tomorrow although I don't feel or been eating as much I still feel low and bloated it happens Hun.

This week is a new start just forget about it we will both try be 100% and I'm here if ya need motivation or support sometimes it's just nice to know some one that is in the same boat I expect if you have a bad day I would of had one to! But I'm going to try more to as I'm fed up of sts I'm ranging from 9.12-10 every week no change! I need a boost or change but not sure what?

You didn't throw up on purpose did you? We all have days like this look at me for example I'm great during the week then at weekend It goes to pot! This week as I'm I'll I've been eating stuff that is quick although trying to stay on plan I'm not holding out hope for a loss tomorrow although I don't feel or been eating as much I still feel low and bloated it happens Hun.

This week is a new start just forget about it we will both try be 100% and I'm here if ya need motivation or support sometimes it's just nice to know some one that is in the same boat I expect if you have a bad day I would of had one to! But I'm going to try more to as I'm fed up of sts I'm ranging from 9.12-10 every week no change! I need a boost or change but not sure what?

No not physically on purpose but its still wrong because the only reason I started even feelin nausiated was because I kept think about what I had eating and hating myself for it!

The new start is just what I need.
I have started doing Zumba every morning why don't you try a new exercise or mix your syns up a bit just keep trying different things to shake your body up a bit

Back