I Love Me....

I do exactly the same thing I give myself such a hard time when I indulge I wish I didn't, I do it even if I'm within my syns and have anything nice I don't know why I know it is a problem though. Do you do zumba on the wii? I have just started 30 day shred and measured myself so I'm hoping I loose somthing I I keep it up! As for my diet at the moment I'm just trying to cook as much as I can but eating quickish things where I'm poorly

I do exactly the same thing I give myself such a hard time when I indulge I wish I didn't, I do it even if I'm within my syns and have anything nice I don't know why I know it is a problem though. Do you do zumba on the wii? I have just started 30 day shred and measured myself so I'm hoping I loose somthing I I keep it up! As for my diet at the moment I'm just trying to cook as much as I can but eating quickish things where I'm poorly

I have 30 day shred and I was gettinh up to do it but it was making me feel so depressed the thought of gettin up to do it and leaving me in so much pain i though I best try something else to get my fitness up.... I alreday had zumba amd loved so swapped my morning workout and i'm loving it!

Try new recipes I know its time conusming at first but once you've done them a few times they become staple recipes that you know

I love Zumba but I have no space as I've moves back home I only have a bed room literally and my patents never seen to go out so using the front room is difficult

Feelin very positive about this week... 3 days in and even though I had a rough start I have got up every mornin and done Zumba.

I tried a new recipe: Chicken Breast Pizza with SW chips and salad. I really enjoyed cooking it AND really enjoyed eating it... definetly adding it to my favourite recipes.

Ok so here goes:

For the 28/06/11

Worst Decision
Leaving myself hungry before going shopping for new recipe ingredients ... the mind trips I went through in Tesco. I didn't give into temptation but having something to hand to fill me up a little before going would have made the experience a lot easier

Best Decision
After over indulging on syns at the beginning of the week I decided to have a syn free day and DID IT! Its my first ever syn free day and I actually really enjoyed my meals. Its not something I HAVE to do but I needed to sacrafice somewhere after putting on 4lb and now I know this week could possibly be a 35 syn week. I could actually lose a good portion of what I put on. I'm aiming for 3lb PLEASE GOD

Still doing well and so far still 100% very very proud of myself

29/6/11

Worst Decision
Not reading the recipe instructions properly and cooking double the spagetti in my carbonara and completley spoiling the consistency! What a waste of food and time!

Best Decision
I went to the pub at lunch with my friend and ordered a latte ...just a latte... NOTHING ELSE! That is strong will power because the food in this particular puc is scrummy....very proud of me :)

Ok the 35 syns didn't go to plan but I'm still very much 100%

Worst Decision
Did not get up early enough to do my morning Zumba

Best Decision
Went to the pub for a lunch time chat and had a latte, while my friend ate the biggest burger chips and pack of crisp ever :) SELF CONTROL

Well done on the self control! that's the bit I struggle with the most. My flatmate is skinny and eats rubbish all the time, I have to look at it and gain weight! Last night she was eating pasta and cooked a whole garlic bread, thinking i would eat some. Thankfully I thought of sw and my promise to myself to have 7 100% days and I said no! However, I did agree to go out with her tomoro night, so self control might be gone by the end of day 7!!

Well done on the self control! that's the bit I struggle with the most. My flatmate is skinny and eats rubbish all the time, I have to look at it and gain weight! Last night she was eating pasta and cooked a whole garlic bread, thinking i would eat some. Thankfully I thought of sw and my promise to myself to have 7 100% days and I said no! However, I did agree to go out with her tomoro night, so self control might be gone by the end of day 7!!

oooooooo garlic bread ...I love garlic bread soooooo much :(

That must have been hard! Well just keep thinking of your little goals that you want to achieve when you go out tommorrow :)

Been so ill this weekend not hardly eaten anything

I did not keep up with my food diary as I was too weak! I'm not sure if I went over 70 synd but i know I hardly ate anything .... Its WI in 10 mins eeeeeeeeeek nervous

5lb off yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea well done Jodie

I've earned back my 7lb sticker and got yo my 5%

Very happy with my self :)

Last edited:
Ok so straight back to business:

Still feeling unwell but life goes on:

4/07/11

Worst Decision

Not walking to work. I got a taxi and it left me feeling really sluggish at work.

Best Decision:
Having a fantastic full 10 different superfree food day

Another 1.5lbs GONE GONE GONE

I'm in double figures :)

Hi Missjlouise.
I must admit I have loved reading your diary.
You go into some much and I have learned new things. One... never listen to my daughter lol, she told me a 4 finger Kitkat was 8Syns. Luckily I don't eat chocolate much anymore :)

It probably doesn't help but I try to see it as getting healthy. Losing weight is a bonus hehe. But then even I get little down for awhile when I think that I haven't done as well.

Keep up the great work :D

Hi Missjlouise.
I must admit I have loved reading your diary.
You go into some much and I have learned new things. One... never listen to my daughter lol, she told me a 4 finger Kitkat was 8Syns. Luckily I don't eat chocolate much anymore :)

It probably doesn't help but I try to see it as getting healthy. Losing weight is a bonus hehe. But then even I get little down for awhile when I think that I haven't done as well.

Keep up the great work :D

What a lovely message at a well needed time! Wish I could losing weight as bonus ....not been very good lately but got a lovely pair of nike running shoes so I've been running on the treadmill :)

What a lovely message at a well needed time! Wish I could losing weight as bonus ....not been very good lately but got a lovely pair of nike running shoes so I've been running on the treadmill :)

I use an exercise bike. I can do that with slippers on hehe. :D

I think we all find our own ways to deal with things. :hug99:
The last time I tried Slimming World I went to a club, in 2009, and I followed the diet perfectly and I was putting on 1 lb every single week. I couldn't take it, all the hard work and to be gaining so I quit going.

Not sure if it makes any difference but I couldn't exercise much at the time due to back injury, but this time I have stuck with it and started off small.

I was doing so well and now I fallen off the wagon straight onto my face! I'm so scared of going to SW but I have to tonight. I need soooo much encouragement especially after I find out how much weight I put in tonight!

1. Sit in the new members class again
2. Aim to be 100% every day this week
3. Stick to 10 syns or less a day
4. Eat home made meals all week
5. Be prepared

I have to do this ....

The thing about falling off the wagon is you can just get yourself up, dust yourself down and smile at the thought that tomorrow is another day and that when tomorrow comes, today will be in the past.

My daughter fell of the wagon big time recently. But she slowly got back on and things are improving again.
I don't think it is worth beating yourself up over because it is done and can't be changed but you know for next time. :) :hug99:

The thing about falling off the wagon is you can just get yourself up, dust yourself down and smile at the thought that tomorrow is another day and that when tomorrow comes, today will be in the past.

My daughter fell of the wagon big time recently. But she slowly got back on and things are improving again.
I don't think it is worth beating yourself up over because it is done and can't be changed but you know for next time. :) :hug99:

You are right today is a new day ....

I gained 5lb but got my bronze body magic :)

Ok so....

on 1/8/11 my ...

Worst Decision
Eating a bag ofKettle chips. They were meant to be a lil snack but filled me up and I didn't eat my dinner until 9pm

Best Decison
Sitting in class with my head help high and being brutally honest about how I gained 5lb.. I gained lots of support and new inspiration for my week.

I want to lose at lease 3 lb this week so I have to be on the ball... counting every syn whether good or bad! I tried a Hi Fi bar for the first time (apart from the little buttercotch ones) and really liked it!

Ive also noticed that little things have started filling me up. So I have made an informal decision to eat every 2 hours in small portions. That way

I eat less at meal times

My homemade meals spread further

I have more variety in my day

I welcome my HE's with open arms

I feel more satisfied

Im glad I have noticed this about my body as it makes me feel more in control!

Here's to TUESDAY :)

Last edited:
Belvita Cereal Biscuits

In a pack their are 4 .... I ate them all thinking in my head it was a unplanned snack but I can fit in the syns .....

Then I found out ...

....3 syns each

Thats TWELVE syns ..... could have eaten out and had less syns

CRAZY..oh well I live and learn

Back