I love MiniMins.com

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi

I've have been really really bad at the diet for about 3 weeks now. Finding it nearly impossible to get back into the swing of SS. Only got a week left to holiday and desparate to at least SS for a week. I haven't been on the site coz I felt too guilty even reading the posts.

I just wanted to say that to do this diet properly I really can't do without MiniMins. Without coming on each night and reading the posts, I don't give 100%. I was coming on here every night and was doing really well. I actually NEED this site for inspiration to keep going. I love reading all the success stories and helping out other people if I can. I'm good at giving out advice but not doing it myself lol

Anyway, I'm here and I'm back. Haven't SS's today but haven't been too bad either, had 2 shakes and a prawn salad (prawns, lettuce and cress).

I'm struggling big time so you are all gonna be sick to death of me winging and asking for help by next Wednesday but I need your help to keep going.

Thanks and good luck x

Hi Mia. we all need some support when ssing, it isn't easy, ur doing really well so keep posting and just hollow when ever u need some encouragement, we are here to help each other.

Hi Mia, What a lovely post, Minimins was my life line whilst SSing and I am firm believer I wouldnt be where I am now without it.

Have you considered 790 for a week before dropping to SS, or even 790 as a stand alone diet??

Keep posting, it may keep you sane!!!

Thanks ladies, I wish you all lived next door to me lol

Back