Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I love MiniMins.com

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia, 15 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Hi

I've have been really really bad at the diet for about 3 weeks now. Finding it nearly impossible to get back into the swing of SS. Only got a week left to holiday and desparate to at least SS for a week. I haven't been on the site coz I felt too guilty even reading the posts.

I just wanted to say that to do this diet properly I really can't do without MiniMins. Without coming on each night and reading the posts, I don't give 100%. I was coming on here every night and was doing really well. I actually NEED this site for inspiration to keep going. I love reading all the success stories and helping out other people if I can. I'm good at giving out advice but not doing it myself lol

Anyway, I'm here and I'm back. Haven't SS's today but haven't been too bad either, had 2 shakes and a prawn salad (prawns, lettuce and cress).

I'm struggling big time so you are all gonna be sick to death of me winging and asking for help by next Wednesday but I need your help to keep going.

Thanks and good luck x

saffron likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Mia. we all need some support when ssing, it isn't easy, ur doing really well so keep posting and just hollow when ever u need some encouragement, we are here to help each other.

4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :wavey: hiya mia, so good to see u back on here posting babe, you no this crazy crazy diet works and we no u can do it babe, make sure u keep posting on here and we all here to help & support each other

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Mia, What a lovely post, Minimins was my life line whilst SSing and I am firm believer I wouldnt be where I am now without it.

Have you considered 790 for a week before dropping to SS, or even 790 as a stand alone diet??

Keep posting, it may keep you sane!!!

6. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Thanks ladies, I wish you all lived next door to me lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.