I love SW!

Sapphire

I started back on SW on monday, after 2 weeks being miserable and cheating on Weight Watchers. I think I need to eat a decent amount, so counting points was not for me, I kept going over and eating choc and crisps etc.

Well back on SW, I haven't had anything 'naughty', even though I can use my syns on them. I've had 2 green days so far, and after a nice big bowl of pasta or a big jacket potato, I don't want anything else until my next meal, it's great, I feel so healthy!

Yesterday I only used 2.5 syns on an options hot choc, i'm not attending meetings as I can't afford it, I wish I could though, I enjoyed going last year, getting motivated and picking up tips and trying tasters! Last year I did well on it, then for some mad reason, threw in the towel and ate what i wanted. I'm really motivated this time, and i'm going to lose 26 lbs this time, and I know i'll do it!

Good to hear that you are so focussed on your goal ahead! If you keep in that frame of mind I am sure that you will reach your target.

I have been doing slimming world for just over a week now and I do'nt go to classes so if you need someone to chat to then give me a shout

Last edited:
Wow loosing five and a half stone imn one year is great!

x

Well as my healthy extra B choice i will sometimes have Weetabix.

As you can have 2 Weetabix's I will have 1 in the morning with half my milk allowance then my 2nd Weetabix when i get home from work as a snack!

Also sprinke a little sweetner!

x

I dont know too much about the red days as i mostly have green days as im a vegetarian.

Sorry maybe someone else can help with dat.....

Im trying to eat less carbs and more quorn, fish & speed foods.

x

when I have potatoes I have either a jacket spud or new potatoes cooked in their skin. If you find that they are too dry then stick a couple of laughing cow triangles in them to moisten them and make them a bit cheesy. You only need to use 2 triangles and you can have 5 as a healthy extra!!

works for me!!

xx

i don't go to classes either. i have in the past. i think they're good for keeping oyu in check, being weighed etc. but i have to say i alwaysb found them the most boring waste of evening when i could be watching soaps or something! i don't want to sit around talking about it. i just want to get on with it! at least on here we can all chat from the comfort of our own homes! we can do all the sharing of tips and recipes as well and it's all free!:)

The reason only certain potatoes are allowed on the red day is purely from a fibre point of view - hence the reason you have to eat the potato with the skin on - as that's where the fibre is...

Your b choices are for fibre so everything here is measured in accordance to it's fibre content - so i think on red you are allowed an 8oz jacket potato or 6 or 8oz of new potatoes in their skins.

SW is a fab diet!!!!

Back