I LOVE THIS DIET! :D

alottolose

Gold Member
I'm in a state of ketogenically induced psychosis/euphoria (term coined by the lovely Joanne :)x)

I just felt the need to share this with you :D

I feel less brain fog when dukanning...I feel lighter, more energetic....nowhere near as tired or lethargic.

I can focus and feel like I can achieve anything I set my mind to!

I think having my blood sugar balanced and not going through the awful highs and lows of "normal" eating really helps me a lot.

My skin's clearer, eyes are brighter and I have my va-va-voom in spades:)

So to all of you on attack and feeling crumby - hang in there...it gets better!!

xx

p.s. the only downside is it's after midnight and I'm full of beans :D...but sleep is an issue from way before Dukan! x

Love it! X

it is an amazing diet even if i did fall off the train..... but i am firmly back on it now lol as off today :) good luck xx

brilliant :D

Fabulous post Sarah...

Thanks girlies :D

I'm still happy on my little cloud today :), onwards and upwards in life, onwards and downwards in weight......xxx

Hi I just wanted to say hi ,

I've been reading these posts on DD and you have all motivated to do it myself. I bought the book, well got it as a mothers day gift lol so i started yesterday...Tuesday, i weighed and measured myself on mon morn and i weighed in at 12st 7 then this morn i weighed agiwn and i was 12 2 !! surely not !! day 1 went good , but today im going to go through the receipe section to see what i can be inventive with.

well done to everyone for your loss.

jen x x

Back