Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just when I thought I couldn't love this diet more

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Vixx, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Vixx

Vixx Full Member

Start Weight:
    294lb
    Current Weight:
    218.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    179lb
    Lost(%):
    75.7lb(25.75%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting plus clean eating
    Some how I have managed to drop 6lb since last Thursday. I had a sneaky peak on the scales on Monday morning and thought it was a fluke but I got on this morning and it's true. :D

The weird thing is I really haven't had a perfect week. I had a sausage on Friday and a less-than-ideal salad dressing on Thursday plus around 3 vodkas on Friday night (although every photo of me shows me holding my glass of water proudly).

I think the Dukan diet has had a little help from the happiness diet too this week as I've just met a new man who's been keeping my mind off food.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Wow, well done you! Great news on the romance front too :)

4. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ah new men! New men have a tendency to make the most mundane things happy ;) Well done on the 6lb too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.