i LOVE this diet!!!

Its working for me hunni...however i don't follow the guideleines i use it for around 2 hours each day and really blast my abs on 60 - 70 they are like rock underneath...they are selling the active one in tj huges for 35 quid BARAGIN it comes with a heart monitor and tells you how may cals you have burn etc... i wear mine while i am exercise so i am toning in fat burning zone (which makes it better apparently) but they can be used whilst sitting on here at night lol xxx
Slendertone Active Female

Ahhh i want one!! Damn...i'm in London until next week and i've not discovered a TJHughes down here! I'm going to have to send my mum on a mission around Manchester, lol. Cheers hun :D xx

Ahhh i want one!! Damn...i'm in London until next week and i've not discovered a TJHughes down here! I'm going to have to send my mum on a mission around Manchester, lol. Cheers hun :D xx

If you go to their website they deliver. They've only got 5 left in stock and when my other half gets in with his card I may treat myself to one;)

lmao you could always order on line hunni click the link

Woo they now have 4 left cos i've just bought one! You best be quick Jules, lol xx

LMAO READY, STEADY...BUY BUY BUY BUY LOL ....my abs are killing me now ....ooo i love the pain!!!! hahaha

LMAO READY, STEADY...BUY BUY BUY BUY LOL ....my abs are killing me now ....ooo i love the pain!!!! hahaha

Haha it's so strange how you can train yourself into liking the feeling of pain after exercise. I can barely walk today..i overdid it with the jogging last night..but it's brilliant! You've inspired me to get back to my thigh trainer asap!xx

Oh yes,,, yeah, Love my thigh trainer this morning ...bought 101 trance anthens last week had it on full blast while i was doing it really got me moving yaya right better get my ass off to work!!:( see ya all later xx

do you have to wear this active slendertone while exercising or can you just wear it anyway? Unable to do much at the mo cos of some health problems :)

According to Nic...who seems to be somewhat of an expert in it, lol, you can just wear it normally and you can wear it whilst exercising. I suppose they both give you different results but there is no definate need to exercise! Can't wait to get mine now!xx

yay ive just bought one too hehehe! so it tightens ya abs....wat about pouchy baby tummy...how do i get rid of that? :D xx

Have to agree guys..ilove LT!!! x

Hi Lou :)

i'm getting used to this now, loving it aswell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxBRING IT ONxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lou :)

i'm getting used to this now, loving it aswell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxBRING IT ONxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha i never thought i'd hear you say that! But i'm proud of you :) xx

yay ive just bought one too hehehe! so it tightens ya abs....wat about pouchy baby tummy...how do i get rid of that? :D xx
YM it oes your lower abs too ....so that thightens the muscles an hopefully LT gets rid of the fat!!!

Back