I love this diet!!

charmed.wishes

Hiya fellow CD'ers...

For the first time in many many years I am now 'obese' with a BMI of 39.9 this morning! To lose the 'very obese' title feels so good and is spurring me on every day.

I still cant get over the fact that I havent eaten a thing now in 27 days, dont get me wrong I have wanted to, Friday evenings are a killer!! But taking this diet a day at a time, remembering why I am doing it, and the picture of me at goal in my head keeps me going..

xxx

Hiya fellow CD'ers...

For the first time in many many years I am now 'obese' with a BMI of 39.9 this morning! To lose the 'very obese' title feels so good and is spurring me on every day.

I still cant get over the fact that I havent eaten a thing now in 27 days, dont get me wrong I have wanted to, Friday evenings are a killer!! But taking this diet a day at a time, remembering why I am doing it, and the picture of me at goal in my head keeps me going..

xxx
Mines now 19 days and it still feels weird not eating,
my husband thinks ive gone strange and he always says that i live for food. But I no longer feel hungry and by the end of this i will eat food to live instead of the other way round. :)

smilie_fee.gif

Congratulations and very well done!!!

One day at a time is the best approach:)

Hiya Blitz.. My hub cant believe I have stuck to it either, food was my god, my happy pill if you like.. Well done you on getting to 19days.. We WILL be slim this year hey! :)

smilie_fee.gif

Congratulations and very well done!!!

One day at a time is the best approach:)

Thanks Mini.. think thats the best bit of advice for anyone doing this diet!

Congratulations. That's a great start and so encouraging. This is definitely the most rewarding diet when you want to lose a lot. It's fab!!! You'll be a slim you in in a few months!!
x

Hi Charmed,

Congratulations on you great weight loss. It is lovely to feel in controll of your life. I was the same as yourself and lived for food. It takes hold of you and becomes your answer to everything.

This diet has given me controll, something i have not felt in years. It is still only early days for me (7th day) but i feel fantastic.

Keep it going hun xxxx

Congratulations. That's a great start and so encouraging. This is definitely the most rewarding diet when you want to lose a lot. It's fab!!! You'll be a slim you in in a few months!!
x

Thanks hunny.. :)

Hi Charmed,

Congratulations on you great weight loss. It is lovely to feel in controll of your life. I was the same as yourself and lived for food. It takes hold of you and becomes your answer to everything.

This diet has given me controll, something i have not felt in years. It is still only early days for me (7th day) but i feel fantastic.

Keep it going hun xxxx

Hiya SkinnyCow.. Welldone on getting to day 7, so pleased to hear your feeling great and in control.. its a cloud 9 feeling isnt it :D

.. its a cloud 9 feeling isnt it :D[/quote]

It is a lovely feeling, especially when all your hard work is rewarded at the end of the week. Roll on week 2 :D

That's absolutely brilliant! I cant wait till I get to be just "obese"! It must be such a terrific feeling.

Well done you!

well done for getting to 27 days. Today is my first day and finding it ok. Im keep coming on here when i think i need food as much as my husband and family are supporting they dont think ill stick so im here to prove them wrong and cant wait till i get to 27 days ....

well done for getting to 27 days. Today is my first day and finding it ok. Im keep coming on here when i think i need food as much as my husband and family are supporting they dont think ill stick so im here to prove them wrong and cant wait till i get to 27 days ....

Thanks Pretty.. Sending you lots of willpower vibes, this site is a great resource and very supportive, look forward to hearing how you are doing.. wishing you lots of luck and loss :) xx

Back