I love this DIET!!

WannaBeSlim

Hi all

Just to say how much I love this diet ... it's hard and at time I could eat my own arm, but having stuck to it 100% (for the past 6 weeks) I have lost another 10lbs in the past 2 weeks bringing my grand total to 36lbs lost in just 6 weeks .. I am so thrilled with myself ..have done a big clothes clearout (will not be wearing size 16s again) and tried on all the clothes that haven't fitted me in years and they slide on with no problems!! I wish I'd done this years ago ..

I'm lighter now than I've been in over 10 years!!!!

To all you starters .. if you follow this properly it is the most amazing results ... and worth any fish and chips or chinese your even (am I really saying this) CHOCOLATE!!!

Thanks girls .. think this is the first diet I've done that I've managed to break the 13 stone barrier (in the past 10-15 years!!)

congratulations! Packing up big clothes like that sounds soooo good.

Amy

u r averaging 6lbs per week! thats so fab. well done for working so hard and making such a success of ur efforts.

xxxxx

I know WbS, there is just nothing like a VLCD is there ? I don't know why but I have never cheated and enjoy all the benefits of the weight loss, especially clothes shopping , much more than giving in to food, yippeee !

Wow! well done, brilliant weight loss so far! I think the weight loss really helps us keep going as it is hard sometimes and like you say, you do want to eat your own arm!!!!
It's such a great diet!!

Hi all

Just to say how much I love this diet ... it's hard and at time I could eat my own arm, but having stuck to it 100% (for the past 6 weeks) I have lost another 10lbs in the past 2 weeks bringing my grand total to 36lbs lost in just 6 weeks .. I am so thrilled with myself ..have done a big clothes clearout (will not be wearing size 16s again) and tried on all the clothes that haven't fitted me in years and they slide on with no problems!! I wish I'd done this years ago ..

I'm lighter now than I've been in over 10 years!!!!

To all you starters .. if you follow this properly it is the most amazing results ... and worth any fish and chips or chinese your even (am I really saying this) CHOCOLATE!!!

An amazing loss and a fantastic attitude!

Just want to say that I love it too 7 so far so good. Sadly I can't match your weight loss rate well done

Hiya what diet is this one where you have lost weight

Hi Bethany

I did Lipotrim for 4 weeks and then moved to Cambridge 2 weeks ago!!

I love this diet too!!!:D

Your doing really well Dee! 36lbs. in six weeks is fabulous:D

Love Mini xxx

Back