I love this diet!

JustForMe

Gold Member
I officially weigh below 14 stone.

Im in the 13's :D:D:D:D

Well its only be 1/4 of a pound but the scales showed the 13's!

I love this Diet!

I had to restart yesterday but im finding it really easy so bring on my first official WI on friday :D

Excellent, it's always great when you move down a stone bracket....hopefully I will be in the 13's soon too!!!

Congrats hun :happy096:

Best of luck for your WI on friday :cool:

I like your avator pic thingy haha!!!

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Isn't it great to get into the new stone bracket, I just hit the 13 stones as well :)

hi,
What's not to love? You are right this diet is great, best of luck for Friday's weigh in.
Doirin

Been dieting for 38 years on and off and on and off again and Lipotrim is THE most amazing and fastest and dare I say, easiest weight loss programme I have EVER been on....Good luck to all you Newbies...keep coming on here as much as poss and ypu will get all the help and encouragment you need!

Well done on the loss! I have just got into the 13's - only just but it feels great! Good luck for this week.

well done my lovely, how long to official weigh in?....by then you'll beat the 1/4 pound i bet x

i officially weigh in on friday....i re-started on monday properly and have lost 4 and 3/4 pounds :)

well done i'm on restart too lost 4lb so your gonna whoop my backside by friday lol, xx

WooHoo well done you! x

Congrats! I'm looking forward to going to the 13's bracket as well! :)

Back