• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I love this diet!

Excellent, it's always great when you move down a stone bracket....hopefully I will be in the 13's soon too!!!

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Isn't it great to get into the new stone bracket, I just hit the 13 stones as well :)

Doirin

Positivity is the key
hi,
What's not to love? You are right this diet is great, best of luck for Friday's weigh in.
Doirin

Been dieting for 38 years on and off and on and off again and Lipotrim is THE most amazing and fastest and dare I say, easiest weight loss programme I have EVER been on....Good luck to all you Newbies...keep coming on here as much as poss and ypu will get all the help and encouragment you need!

Well done on the loss! I have just got into the 13's - only just but it feels great! Good luck for this week.

yumyum

well done my lovely, how long to official weigh in?....by then you'll beat the 1/4 pound i bet x

i officially weigh in on friday....i re-started on monday properly and have lost 4 and 3/4 pounds :)

yumyum

well done i'm on restart too lost 4lb so your gonna whoop my backside by friday lol, xx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
WooHoo well done you! x

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Congrats! I'm looking forward to going to the 13's bracket as well! :)