I m feeling so sad.

s_786

yes thats right everyone.
I was doing very well first week of jan, got knocked with flu for over a week and since then, its been almost 3 weeks i am keep on trying to get back and failing badly.
never ending binge and restarts:break_diet:
i wonder wheres my will power gone. Really making me feel so sad today. :cry:

It can be so incredibly hard getting back onto the wagon, and even worse when you are knocked off by something you have no control over. We're here with ya, you know we are, and even if it's scant cover you are NOT alone xx

yes thats right everyone.
I was doing very well first week of jan, got knocked with flu for over a week and since then, its been almost 3 weeks i am keep on trying to get back and failing badly.
never ending binge and restarts:break_diet:
i wonder wheres my will power gone. Really making me feel so sad today. :cry:

Come on S :D

Stick with us hun. This will pass, I promise. You've been poorly, like me so put down the stick and stop beating yourself okay?

I would suggest a good sleep and re think in the morning. There are so many different plans you could follow, it doesn't have to be SS at the mo if you don't feel up to it.

Lacey xxx

sending you some (((hugs))) sounds like you need them. Its a new week tomorrow, time for a new start. Get up have 1/2 a shake, thatll start you off on the right foot. Drink loads of water, take a paracetamol to ward off any headaches then late morning have the other 1/2. I find doing the splitting helps with the hunger. Take it 1 meal at a time and be kind to yourself. Come on S we are all here with you, you can do this.

See....me and D_Q like twins, jumping in at the same time!!..lol

W've all been poorly girlies, let's be kind to ourselves, eh?:D

thanks Girls
what a nice bunch you are.
I am just feeling incredibly ugly and fat. The whole frustation of not being able to do it properly is making me feel as if I have no control over anything, even myself.
I had no idea how to address this issue.
I feel like crying my eyes out tonite and my head may just get its arse into the right place.
thanks so much girls , its so much appreciated.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S

The times I have cried because I have looked in the mirror and hated the person staring back at me. And I totally understand your frustration - OMG do I understand it. Happe has made a great suggestion, and you know Isis always talks sense. Big ((HUGS))

thanks Girls
what a nice bunch you are.
I am just feeling incredibly ugly and fat. The whole frustation of not being able to do it properly is making me feel as if I have no control over anything, even myself.
I had no idea how to address this issue.
I feel like crying my eyes out tonite and my head may just get its arse into the right place.
thanks so much girls , its so much appreciated.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S

Maybe you need to have a good cry hun, let it all out and then go to sleep?

Have you thought about maybe sitting down tommorow, grabbing a pen and paper and just brainstorming over everything you're feeling?

Maybe a list of "what you do want" and "what you don't want" could help?:)

If you feel like crying, I would say don't bottle it up as that can make you feel worse.

Lacey xxx:D

The times I have cried because I have looked in the mirror and hated the person staring back at me. And I totally understand your frustration - OMG do I understand it. Happe has made a great suggestion, and you know Isis always talks sense. Big ((HUGS))

((((((xx)))))) We've all cried an ocean at one time or another haven't we.

Oh girls,
i am just feeling a powerless " thing" which has no control even on what i want to eat. my mind aint even telling me NOT to eat when i am goin to kitchen. I am just eating without having no emotion. its so weird. its making me very sad. i just hope tomorrow is a better day. feel like calling in sick tomorrow. :(

You sound like you need to give yourself a major break. Why not do what Lacey said - just spew it all out - cry, write, whatever - then sift through and see if it helps

Oh girls,
i am just feeling a powerless " thing" which has no control even on what i want to eat. my mind aint even telling me NOT to eat when i am goin to kitchen. I am just eating without having no emotion. its so weird. its making me very sad. i just hope tomorrow is a better day. feel like calling in sick tomorrow. :(

I'm sure tommorow WILL look different hun. Maybe you do need to take a day off and give yourself a day to be with yourself and figure this one out. Does that make sense?:)

You have got control, it hasn't gone forever, your perception is just off the mark tonight and won't have been helped by u being poorly. Honestly. This won't last..xx

Back