I`m leaving too :(

awww!sorry to see you leave but you have to do whats right for you and if you feel your health is suffering then you have to finish.
i wish you luck in finding the right solution for you x
take care,jo x

Hi SacredSilence,

Sorry to hear you were having such a tough time, but if you are actually in pain then something isn't right. Please don't look at this as a 'failure', just think of it as exploring different avenues.

Refeeding is the safest next step rather than straight on to 'normal' eating, otherwise the weight could come back with a vengeance.

Then you have a choice of either eating 'normally' after refeed (as I did a week before my trip) or try the maintenance, which I did after I returned from my trip. Either way, if you are sensible then there is no reason why you can't continue losing weight, especially if you exercise.

Good luck with whatever choices you make.

-Pete.

Woman, do what's right for you, you'll soon find your niche do not worry!

Please do pop in and keep us posted! I wish you all the luck in the world babes. Take care of you. :D

Hey

Sorry to hear that you were suffering on LT. It does sound like the right decision in view of the circumstances. Good luck with whatever you choose to pursue & please do pop by to keep us updated!

Hannah

As long as you're determined in whichever method you choose to use you'll succseed, well done for doing so well, you've had a hige loss. How you feel is the most important.

Hi,
hope you are feeling better, sorry you are struggling. You have done very well, here's hoping whatever plan you follow after this will give you great results as well. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thankyou so much for the lovely replies :cry:

I am SO torn :( I don`t want to give it up because I am sticking to it 100% and it`s working, Only diet that ever has :(

BUT I am in pain all the time cos I have a rubbish digestive system as it is so not eating solid food is making it a million times worse causing me pain :cry:

I don`t know what to do :(

I WANT to do this!!! If it wasn`t for the side effects I COULD do this!! :cry:

Sorry for such a whinging post!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Love to all

Xxxxxxxx

Your health is the most important thing - good luck in the future.

Have you spoken to your pharmacist or GP? Are you 'going' ok? could it be there's just a blockage that end of things?

Hun, you must do what is best for you and your health. Don't be a stranger and let us know how you are doing.

x

Back