I`m losing the plot :/ **MENTIONS FOOD**

Think I might use this interest to collect recipes for post cd menus. I need to get into my cooking (instead of the convenience food I used to live off)

Though I still have several months to go!

That is such a good idea!

Re several months, It`ll fly by as the lbs melt off :D Xx

Youre not weird hun! Its actually been scientifically proven that smelling food/being around it when you're on a diet actually helps with cravings! I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to find the link.....

It says all about, buying it, looking at it and smelling it (but not actually eating it) helps to reduce cravings and makes you satisified at NOT having it!

Explains why, whenever I'm on CD I also love cooking for the OH and Bella but dont actually want it myself!

So buy, stare and sniff away guys! Just dont actually EAT any of it!

I'll keep looking for the link to that research xx

Oh kewl!! My friends always told me I was weird for doing it lol Xx

Iv just cooked OH a gorgeous meal! Hunters chicken, peas and wedges!! Smells so lush I could sit here and cry lol

What is Hunters Chicken? x

Hi -- Made the family soft tacos (spicy meaty smell) and had my first CD potato and leek soup. Needed to grind a lot of fresh pepper in it -- because it seemed very bland in comparison. It is good that I've been on the diet long enough now that I sit with my family while they eat their "real" food and I have my CD food. Family dinner time is important in our home.

MM

I can only eat the Tomato one and I didn`t like it YUK

I also like to make my "tea" so that I can eat with my family :)

Seems to be the only time we all sit together lol x

what is the 810 plan? x

810 plan is Step 2 :)

I have 3 products plus a low fat/low cal/low carb meal from a daily allowance amounting to 810 cals a day.

I haven`t actually managed to get that many cals in yet though so I`m more like SS+ but I got some fat free plain yogourt this evening as I`m allowed some milk but don`t like it.

HTH

LiSe x

Noo way i have never done any sniffing of foods.!!! lol

Lise control yourself hunnie lool lool

Haha no hope for me I fear hun!! ;) Xx

Hubbie and mini beasts are having breaded chicken burgers and salad for tea. They smell like CAKE!! haha

I am sat sniffing to my hearts content ;) lmao x

SacredSilence said:
What is Hunters Chicken? x

Ohhh chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese n BBQ sauce mmmm

Ohhh chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese n BBQ sauce mmmm

Sounds delicious -- and calorie loaded. Your hubby must be slim?

MM

MinnieMel said:
Sounds delicious -- and calorie loaded. Your hubby must be slim?

MM

Very!! 11-12stone and 6ft. Very jealous! He doesn't stop bloody eatting!

SacredSilence said:
That sounds LUSH :heartpump:

It is lol I normally have it if I go out for a meal!

I'm really craving chicken and a donner kebab!! Or a creat your own pizza from asda :-(

I made OH and DS steak, with potatoes and veg..

I've forgot how much I love steak when it its cooked correctly, DS didnt want to eat his he would much prefer to watch Toy Story - I was was miffed - I would have loved to eat that :) Well he's only 1 so can forgive him.

I'm quite enjoying the diet so far but I do have to confess that I have not been as strict on myself as previously and I am adding a tiny bit of no kcal squash in my water - It's really making a difference when drinking my water - I easily do 2 and a half litres now where as before I was struggling to drink 1 litre. I do have the water flavouring and I do agree it makes water taste better - but not as good as squash.

Has anyone made jelly out of the water flavouring - I make some with the summer fruits flavouring and add a drop of red food colouring - It tastes better than all of the store bought ones!!!

It is lol I normally have it if I go out for a meal!

I'm really craving chicken and a donner kebab!! Or a creat your own pizza from :-(

I might have to try that once I`m off plan ;) haha

OMG!!!! I have topped all you sniffers off tonite! One word!

KFC

I am soooo strong today haha

xxxxx

I made OH and DS steak, with potatoes and veg..

I've forgot how much I love steak when it its cooked correctly, DS didnt want to eat his he would much prefer to watch Toy Story - I was was miffed - I would have loved to eat that :) Well he's only 1 so can forgive him.

I'm quite enjoying the diet so far but I do have to confess that I have not been as strict on myself as previously and I am adding a tiny bit of no kcal squash in my water - It's really making a difference when drinking my water - I easily do 2 and a half litres now where as before I was struggling to drink 1 litre. I do have the water flavouring and I do agree it makes water taste better - but not as good as squash.

Has anyone made jelly out of the water flavouring - I make some with the summer fruits flavouring and add a drop of red food colouring - It tastes better than all of the store bought ones!!!

I loooooooooooooove steak :heartpump:

I`ve never had the water flavouring sorry. Jelly sounds yum tho! Xx

How u make the jellies!?! hehe

xx

Im shocked!!! I had no idea what u 'minimins' were up to when not on here...sniffing, baking...FEEDING!!! lol your all mad! lol my OH only asked me how to cook something the other day and i went mad! The only food in the house is stuff i never ate, just to be safe lol. and OH is doing all the cooking so it had to be 'put on a baking tray and put in oven for 20 min' type food, which i seriously cant stand....but he and my 14 yr old love it, theyve never eaten so much crap! but i did make them finish off the salad stuff when i started he he he x

@Sarah Louise --

I am surprised that it is not getting any better for you. I guess ketosis doesn't work the same way for everyone. So sorry. But, I'll bet the DH and DS are happy to be "getting away" with something! ;)

MM

Last edited:
Back