I made a picture of my weeks food

rowanx2

Losing the baby fat
... well nearly a week - I am going to do this for 6 days then Saturday no slimfast but going really careful
2aenzbm.jpg

do you think it looks balanced enough?

So far I'm 4lbs down since Sunday morning.

Oh wow that is very clever! I am on my phone so cant actually make out whats on the sandwich or what the main meals are, I will look later when I get on the lappy....

And fantastic being 4lbs down already...

How many calories are in a slice of bread then? I will have to work mine out as I dont use shop bought bread, I have made my own for the last 5 years!

Also how did you make you're picture I really love it x

Haha that is a brill way of not cheating.

I have worked out my bread to be 125 cals if I get 15 slices out of the loaf. I do tend to avoid bread where possible as it often gives me stomach cramps but sometimes I just really feel like a butty of bit of toast!

Wow that's a great idea!! Really helps illustrate it, and if you plan the week out, I find it easier to stick to! Great idea well done, and 4lb wahooooo!!! :D

UPDATE
28jelhz.jpg

I forgot my snack yesterday and didnt realise till I did my pics OOPS!
I can plan next weeks shopping list from it haha, and make sure theres enough fruit and veg in there.

redmel you could have half a slice of bread and half a small banana in for your 100 cals, suprisingly satisfying when you fancy a bit of stodge!

Its not my official weigh in till tomorrow but I am 5lb down for the week - just got to hope I dont undo it all on my day off tomorrow!

Last edited:
How was yr weigh in Rowan? Love yr idea of taking pics of yr food!!

Day 1 for me today!! I'm starving before I've even tried it xxx

OMG That is bloody FANTASTIC....well done to you xxx

Wow!!!! Well done Rowan!!!! :)
Just bought a blender and it doesn't work lol. I keep getting waves of hunger then it disappears. Just ignoring it for now!!

What's yr Plans for today xxx

Cheese toasties *drool*

Glad you enjoyed your day off....you certainly deserve it x

Hmmmmm cheese toasties!!! I had veggie chilli and rice at the pub which I hope is no more than 700 cals (saved a snack)!!

Keep up the fantastic work Rowan!!! xxx

I've not tried slim and save but am doing a vlcd. Not tried slimfast so can't compare. The good thing about vlcd is that they make sure you get 100% of the nutrition your body needs. Slimfast doesn't claim that because of course it is not a total food replacement it is intended for replacing individual meals so it is up to you to get the nutrition you need from your other meals.

Back