I made it through the night:)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Without gettin up for my regular binge maybe I'm back in the driven seat and can take charge again! Weigh in tomoro, let's hope I ain't done to much damage this week XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done, it's tough to keep going sometimes but we know we have to for our health and our self esteem. You have done so well and you will continue to do great !!!

4. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Well done, Sam! Wish I could say the same...:eek: Good luck with your weigh in. Mine's also tomorrow and I'm dreading it.

5. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done 'Mantha :D

6. determinator

determinator Banned

well done :) I always found that even hour , every day etc that you manage to stay 100 % makes you stronger and more likely to keep going :) take it an hour at a time and see each one as an achievement and before you know it you will have done a week , 2 weeks , a months ect

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.