I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

JoanieK

Silver Member
Ok I'm using this as my diary- naming it I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it so that when the going gets tough I am reminded of this!

Anyway start date 14/2/15 at 12st 10lbs- this is my second time as I gained after having my wee one and having a number of complications after having her not least to mention getting RA. Well I've kicked myself up the backside and doing LT again as I know it works and aim to stay 100% for 7 weeks may do a week re-feed at Easter (hope to lose 2.5 stone) and then back on 100% until I have 3st lost (hopefully only another 2 weeks) then do an extended re-feed, I did this last time and it really helped me continue to lose and manage my food habits.

Anyhow got great support on here last time so hope to meet some fab people who understand the struggle!

A weight loss journey is like a war, so not all battles are successful but you can still win the war :) good luck on your journey, it is hard but your goal is achievable and you can do it.

A weight loss journey is like a war, so not all battles are successful but you can still win the war :) good luck on your journey, it is hard but your goal is achievable and you can do it.

Soo true it's the mental war and re-setting your brain to resist and decide in advance what you will or won't eat. It's now I'm a week over that I'm purposely testing myself, I bought my hubby a straight out of the oven whole chicken today and refused to have any to test my will power and give me confidence that I do have the strength to do this!

I'm totally gobsmacked I lost 14 lbs!!! Last time I lost 8.5 my first week. I obviously was super bloated and I'm delighted I was really hoping for 11 top end

Super well done on your 14lbs .., that's just epic :) well done for winning the mental battle too and staying 100% for a week, it should get easier now.

How much do you have to lose?

Super well done on your 14lbs .., that's just epic :) well done for winning the mental battle too and staying 100% for a week, it should get easier now.

How much do you have to lose?

Aw thanks I have 3st total to get to where I really wanna be and really want 2 1/2 off for Easter. I feel so chuffed as now that target is down to 2st. I really can't believe the result so I'm looking forward to Sat WI and now halfway through another week and still sticking to it!

Fab stuff :) you should hit that goal no problem or be very close. Well done and keep it up as the results are so worth it. How is your water intake?

Fab stuff :) you should hit that goal no problem or be very close. Well done and keep it up as the results are so worth it. How is your water intake?

Water intake would be probably 3 litres or more after shakes, I would be quite thirsty anyways so it's actually hard for me not to take more!

I couldn't resist a sneaky mid week weigh in and down to 159lbs!! Am ecstatic I'm pretty much 19lbs down in a week and a half!!! Only 2lbs to the 1.5 stone mark and halfway!!! Argh can't stop smiling!! Sorry If I'm being smug I just never had loses anything like this last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist a sneaky mid week weigh in and down to 159lbs!! Am ecstatic I'm pretty much 19lbs down in a week and a half!!! Only 2lbs to the 1.5 stone mark and halfway!!! Argh can't stop smiling!! Sorry If I'm being smug I just never had loses anything like this last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blimey wowwwww when did you start the diet ?

Blimey wowwwww when did you start the diet ?

Hi Honey- J, I started on valentines day and I'm blown away. I have done this before and got nowhere near these sorts of loses but am totally counting my blessings!!

Hi Honey- J, I started on valentines day and I'm blown away. I have done this before and got nowhere near these sorts of loses but am totally counting my blessings!!
Your a lucky day indeed lol
how much water do u drink a day ?

Your a lucky day indeed lol
how much water do u drink a day ?

Honey I would drink a fair but- I struggle to keep it below 4L after what's in my shakes, but I would be like that anyway with water.

How are you getting on??

Honey I would drink a fair but- I struggle to keep it below 4L after what's in my shakes, but I would be like that anyway with water.

How are you getting on??
This is my problem I don't drink enough. I'm currently on Cambridge for a few days only lol

Honey- I think water is the key to keeping hunger at bay, stopping getting bunged up and helping lose weight. It's the best habit to get into for afterwards as well! Do you keep a bottle beside you at all times? I find that helps...

Honey- I think water is the key to keeping hunger at bay, stopping getting bunged up and helping lose weight. It's the best habit to get into for afterwards as well! Do you keep a bottle beside you at all times? I find that helps...
No I don't really. But I'm trying today as I'm off work. X

Try it for a couple of days Honey and see if it helps you- I find the 1L sports top bottles best for intake. That way no matter where you are it's easy to grab a sip!

OMG, that's a brill weight loss, keep it up.

Thanks guys the positivity on this forum helps!!

Back