I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Well done what a terrific result and so motivating I am on week one and go for my weigh in on Monday hopefully will have a good result Congratulations you are well of the starting block

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

So weighed in and delighted I'm 153.6 so that's a 4.6 lb loss total loss 24.2 lbs in 3 weeks.I've about 19 more to lose!! So delighted to be in the 10's even if it is fractional!

Would love 3.8lb loss next week just to hit the 2 stone lol but I'll be happy with 3 a week and totm is due next weekend so any loss next week will be good!

So weighed in and delighted I'm 153.6 so that's a 4.6 lb loss total loss 24.2 lbs in 3 weeks.I've about 19 more to lose!! So delighted to be in the 10's even if it is fractional!

Would love 3.8lb loss next week just to hit the 2 stone lol but I'll be happy with 3 a week and totm is due next weekend so any loss next week will be good!

Wow, that's brilliant. Congratulations.

You are in the 10's Woohoo...!!!!!!! So jealous hehehe...

You must be so delighted....Awwww Yay!!!!!!

Ah thanks girls ! Yeah I'm chuffed, I really hoped I'd cross to the 10's this week but didn't expect it!! Curveappeal you'll be there soon you'll be back on soon and you're doing so well on refeed.
Bolabalo how are you getting on?

Ah thanks girls ! Yeah I'm chuffed, I really hoped I'd cross to the 10's this week but didn't expect it!! Curveappeal you'll be there soon you'll be back on soon and you're doing so well on refeed.

ah I am delighted for ya... im 11st 1.75 myself this morning.. so down a lb since I started re-feed so all going well my end..

so you are well on your way to your target... I cant wait till im back on the tfr with ya... hehe

I am doing fine, just that I have not noticed the weight drop. People say I look slimmer but I don't see it when I look in the mirror. Well, the scales don't lie, so I am holding onto that fact.

OTE=bolabalo;7774639]I am doing fine, just that I have not noticed the weight drop. People say I look slimmer but I don't see it when I look in the mirror. Well, the scales don't lie, so I am holding onto that fact.[/QUOTE]

Aw that's frustrating, are you feeling it in your clothes?

I'm the opposite I can see it but other than hubby no one else has noticed..

OTE=bolabalo;7774639]I am doing fine, just that I have not noticed the weight drop. People say I look slimmer but I don't see it when I look in the mirror. Well, the scales don't lie, so I am holding onto that fact.

I'm the opposite I can see it but other than hubby no one else has noticed..[/QUOTE]

Yes, few of my clothes are a bit lose but my stomach and neck still looks same and it is frustrating cos these are parts of my body I worry about, so it is just making me so depressed cos if I have done LT 100% for 3wks then I should at least notice some difference.

Yes, few of my clothes are a bit lose but my stomach and neck still looks same and it is frustrating cos these are parts of my body I worry about, so it is just making me so depressed cos if I have done LT 100% for 3wks then I should at least notice some difference.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if this is too personal.. Hope its not...

Maybe it's your perception of your body rather than the reality. Have you taken before and after measurements and pictures??

I had body dismorphia for years... My body was tight and toned and I still felt like a looked like a heffer.

Whereas now... My perception has changed believe it or not I've gone the opposite... I think I look fabulous now haha... And i don't mind pictures etc because they are clearly wrong :-Do

But in all seriousness... This diet is guaranteed to give you results and the only way those stubborn areas of fat are going is down...

Try look at yourself. Honestly and without prejudice. Every curve every bump, learn your body, accept who you are but have an awareness of what changes you need to make....

It's surprising how amazing you will feel even from the start of a weight loss journey when you have self love and determination behind you...

#wearebeautiful

Totally what curveappeal says, before gaining with pregnancy I was body dismorphic I was 9.5 st but Thought I was huge. Perhaps taking measurements or comparison photos might help?

Totally what curveappeal says, before gaining with pregnancy I was body dismorphic I was 9.5 st but Thought I was huge. Perhaps taking measurements or comparison photos might help?

Yes it's sad to be small and see a huge person In the mirror :-/

Yes it's sad to be small and see a huge person In the mirror :-/

Thing was I sort of knew I was dismorphic but it didn't stop what I was seeing...

Ha I'd love that one- only feel that way when I've a few in me and I'm bliming Beyoncé!! Or so I think!

Ramble allert
The mental battle is kicking in foe me now, I'm not hungry at all but realising how much comfort /bored eating I was doing!! Even with preparing, serving and cleaning up dinner I found myself figity wanting to grab something from the cupboards while I read my book. I really need to remove the idea that eating outside planned meals is Ok. It made me tempted to look at refeeding early but then it caused me to realise I need to conquer a few food demons before then and sure I've 3 weeks down what's another 4? Sorry to ramble but using this diary to put down my honest feelings. I think for me the weekend is hardest as during the week I haven't a second to spare and the contrast allows me to dwell on the diet. I think it'll be another early night for me today. However I'm taking this as a learning for when I come off that being busy means I don't comfort eat so will need to fill up my diary with activities for the weekend!!

Yes, few of my clothes are a bit lose but my stomach and neck still looks same and it is frustrating cos these are parts of my body I worry about, so it is just making me so depressed cos if I have done LT 100% for 3wks then I should at least notice some difference.[/QUOTE]

How are u feeling now hun?

Ha I'd love that one- only feel that way when I've a few in me and I'm bliming Beyoncé!! Or so I think!

Ramble allert
The mental battle is kicking in foe me now, I'm not hungry at all but realising how much comfort /bored eating I was doing!! Even with preparing, serving and cleaning up dinner I found myself figity wanting to grab something from the cupboards while I read my book. I really need to remove the idea that eating outside planned meals is Ok. It made me tempted to look at refeeding early but then it caused me to realise I need to conquer a few food demons before then and sure I've 3 weeks down what's another 4? Sorry to ramble but using this diary to put down my honest feelings. I think for me the weekend is hardest as during the week I haven't a second to spare and the contrast allows me to dwell on the diet. I think it'll be another early night for me today. However I'm taking this as a learning for when I come off that being busy means I don't comfort eat so will need to fill up my diary with activities for the weekend!!

Thats what your diary is for .. To get it all of your chest. I defo know what you mean about the comfort/bored eating .. It's some what of a habit I think, there are certain pastimes that I associate with eating, silly I know. It's like fighting with your mind constantly and making it know that you can do things without eating. I was the exact same with smoking too. I think that's the addiction itself, the habit rather than the actual food/cigarette.

I keep having lots of early nights so I don't have to fight my demons. At the moment I think it's best that way. I am slowly trying to conquer them but Rome wasn't built in a day. I think people overlook the emotional and mental side of weight loss and think it's all just physical. What a battle eh.

Thats what your diary is for .. To get it all of your chest. I defo know what you mean about the comfort/bored eating .. It's some what of a habit I think, there are certain pastimes that I associate with eating, silly I know. It's like fighting with your mind constantly and making it know that you can do things without eating. I was the exact same with smoking too. I think that's the addiction itself, the habit rather than the actual food/cigarette.

I keep having lots of early nights so I don't have to fight my demons. At the moment I think it's best that way. I am slowly trying to conquer them but Rome wasn't built in a day. I think people overlook the emotional and mental side of weight loss and think it's all just physical. What a battle eh.

Totally agree- I'm so tired on this as well and I know tiredness is the biggest challenge when on this so need to ensure that I'm not wiped or I know I'll suffer!

I think the diary thing is good as I can look over it and remind myself of things.

Ramble allert

Very honest beautiful account of the mental aspects of weight loss... You are doing so well you should be so proud of yourself for what you have achieved so far and your determination to go forward is excellent.

The pride in this task does not lie with getting through good days but rather fighting through the bad days and continuing regardless.

Absolutely agree with you.. This diet allows you the time to realise where you were going wrong in the first place and gives you the unique ability to tackle the Them before returning to solid food.. For without understanding previous bad choices we will all be back here in six months time doing the same thing...

You can do this.. You know you can... You are nearly half way there xx

Keep your chin up my dear xx

Yes, few of my clothes are a bit lose but my stomach and neck still looks same and it is frustrating cos these are parts of my body I worry about, so it is just making me so depressed cos if I have done LT 100% for 3wks then I should at least notice some difference.

Sorry if this is too personal.. Hope its not...

Maybe it's your perception of your body rather than the reality. Have you taken before and after measurements and pictures??

I had body dismorphia for years... My body was tight and toned and I still felt like a looked like a heffer.

Whereas now... My perception has changed believe it or not I've gone the opposite... I think I look fabulous now haha... And i don't mind pictures etc because they are clearly wrong :-Do

But in all seriousness... This diet is guaranteed to give you results and the only way those stubborn areas of fat are going is down...

Try look at yourself. Honestly and without prejudice. Every curve every bump, learn your body, accept who you are but have an awareness of what changes you need to make....

It's surprising how amazing you will feel even from the start of a weight loss journey when you have self love and determination behind you...

#wearebeautiful[/QUOTE]

You are right, maybe because I try to compare my weight and figure now to when I was single and had no children, your message opened my eyes to see that out of this body of mine , five wonderful children were born and definitely my body can't remain the same. I will learn to love this body of mine again and appreciate every curves, contours etc, cos it has worked so hard for 15years. Thanks once again. #positive mental attitude.
#we are beautiful.

Back