I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely Patsy....loving the positives, glad you're going to bite the bullet, me too, even though I am breaking out in yet another darn cold :argh:
I am sure I will gain tonight too, can just feel it in my bones lol
But we are back on that wagon and you my girl have made me really proud by sticking to the challenge :woohoo: goooo you
Have a nice afternoon, despite work lol and I will catch you tonight :hug99: xxxx
Thanks Lily. It means a lot to me too. :) And I'm actually quite enjoying being a wee bit more active. Even if I'm counting going shopping and putting away groceries as my BM. It's more the other days that are making a difference, I think. Tis only a matter of time till I will play hunt the floor in my junk room. :) Not ready for that just yet but eventually who knows.

I'm a bit stuck on how to log my gain on the Curvy challenge. Should I count the negative amt or just call tonight my start weight. Any advice greatly appreciated. :)

afternoon xxx think i would take today as your start weight if its a gain, you don't want to start off negatively do you :D

my party is in full swing, only i have gone really wild and am watching the waltons:faint2::party0023:

Evening Patsy - I need some of this positivity and approach to exercise to rub off on me! Sounds like you're doing really well :bighug: xxx

:woohoo: positive Patsy :D now I know who stole all my positivity this weekend :eek: ;) :giggle:

well done getting back on track lovely and with the decluttering. Mine is still underway too, needle in a haystack springs to mind :giggle: xxxxxxxx
Think there's plenty to go round. :)

My decluttering is just a spit inthe ocean so far but gotta start somewhere. :)

Evening Patsy - I need some of this positivity and approach to exercise to rub off on me! Sounds like you're doing really well :bighug: xxx
I'll pop some in the post for you. :)

Woo woo. Keep up the positivity :) x
Gonna give it my best shot Thanks. :)

Well folks the positivity seems to be holding even under stress, cos I'm OK with my 5.5 lb gain tonight. Might be something to do with it being entirely deserved as I did eat my own bodyweight in scones while I was away. Not to mention unmeasured meusli and milk each morning and a full cooked (fried) breakfast. Nice lunches and 3 courses each night. Probably just as well I have nothing planned till September. I also haven't mentioned any minor transgressions this past weekend. So onwards and downwards again. :)

at least now you know where you stand! keep up the good work, and positivity!

Hi Patsy, popping in to subscribe :) Sorry to hear about your gain, but i'm sure you can get right back on track and drop those in no time :) xxx

fantastic positivity :D keep it up
Thanks Emily. :D

at least now you know where you stand! keep up the good work, and positivity!
Thanks LMC Yep I now know how bad I really was. Gonna get rid as soon as i can. :D

Hi Patsy, popping in to subscribe :) Sorry to hear about your gain, but i'm sure you can get right back on track and drop those in no time :) xxx
Hi Michelle :welcome2: The gain was thoroughly deserved so for once in life I'm OK with it. Hopefully as you say it'll be gone soon. I tend to lose slowly so may take me a while though. :D

So operation get rid of scone weight begins in earnest. Actually I think I've already lost some of it before my WI last night but why waste a good heading with the truth. :eek:

Positives for Wed 11th April

I'm OK about my large gain last night. Hopefully it was the kick up the bum I needed.
I've been pretty much on plan for more than a week now.
No more choccy left in house. Had the last of it as a post WI treat.
Lots of healthy food in house now.
Sticking to activity challenge, did some BM/housework at my mums last night post WI so no change to my house but she's happy.
Lots of lovely minis pals
Lovely non minis pals too.
Loving feeling more positive - gain didn't phase me in the slightest. (Deffo a first)

OMG eight positives, I used to struggle to find three. YIPPEE.:D:D:D

Fantastic positives, Patsy. That gain will be gone in no time!! :)

Yay for all the positives. I struggle to come up with more than 2 in a day haha

I'm sure it will hun, especially with that positive attitude. Sounds like your ready to kick some SW butt, good for you!! :D

great positives again! you're getting good at this!:)

Back