I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Have a good day today xx

Weekend was fine. Nice and quiet but I fell of the wagon into a choccie puddle. Still trying to work out why but I'm back on plan today, well so far anyway. :) Hope you had a good one. :)

LOL @ Choccie Puddle :D

Ohh that would be Blimmin Great..sitting in it with a Big Spoon :D My head is running away with me now :eek:

Weekend was Good Thanks, wee day at M & D's yesterday was nice. Good to see your back on track Today ;) x

hehe got visions of you sat in a puddle of choccie with it all over your face:17729:

think that bl***y wagon needs new horses cos these ones keep bucking us all off :eek:
have a lovely evening xxx

hehe got visions of you sat in a puddle of choccie with it all over your face:17729:

think that bl***y wagon needs new horses cos these ones keep bucking us all off :eek:
have a lovely evening xxx
Yep that's pretty much how it went. Deffo need some new horses or a wagon with higher sides. And padlocks on the doors. Now I'm stuffed with a cold and just want to go back to bed. Problem is I'm at work. Think having a wee nap might be frowned upon. :-( How are you after your shift from hell. Have you recovered?

awww. hope you feel better soon!

Hope your feeling better soon :0)

X

Awww I hope the cold goes soon. Who was it who was talking about a cd or something that makes your cold go away. It might have been Jackie.

I don't think anyone would notice if I fell asleep at work :D
I might try and find out later. Purely for research of course. :)

awww. hope you feel better soon!
Thanks hun. You'd think I'd be used to them by now but I hate the sinus headache and the thick head generally. Hopefully it'll go soon as I'm supposed to be going to a fancy dress silver wedding bash on Friday. :)

I hope you're well soon Patsy. I think I can feel something coming on myself but hopefully it won't come to anything. X

tillymax said:
Awww I hope the cold goes soon. Who was it who was talking about a cd or something that makes your cold go away. It might have been Jackie
It was Jackie indeed :)

Hope you're feeling better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely Patsy, sorry not been about, hope your cold gets better soon :bighug:

Did you go to WI tonight? If so how did you do?

I will be back later and we can discuss challenges lol, maybe be a bit more lenient till you feel 100% again

Take care sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Hello lovely Patsy, sorry not been about, hope your cold gets better soon :bighug:

Did you go to WI tonight? If so how did you do?

I will be back later and we can discuss challenges lol, maybe be a bit more lenient till you feel 100% again

Take care sweetie :hug99: xxxx
I had a STS but considering the w/end that's OK. Considering stopping class as I don't feel it's helping and as I'm moving office at the w/end and will have an extra half hour on my journey each way. I reckon I'll end up short on flex and would have to set off really early to get to WI. With that and the money I can ill afford I'm giving it a lot of thought. The support on here is way better than anything I get at class.

hope your feeling better honey, hate having a cold.

little nap at work sounds good to me:giggle:
In the end I managed to stay awake just. Gonna have some sudafed spray and an early night. Hopefully I'll be a bit better in the morning. :)

:woohoo: sts is fab under the circumstances :hug99:

I go to my class cos I love the support I get there, I really enjoy it...but I do know people that go to other sw classes and they aren't as happy, guess I got lucky...you must do what is right for you sweetie, I am always skint but never ever consider the £4.95 a waste it's definitely well spent....but as you say we get a load of support on here, I just love having it here and in group.

We will back you every step of the way hun, whatever you decide :bighug: xxxx

Popping into your diary to say hi, hope you feel better soon , x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back