I messed up on refeed so i'm back on TFR

little0ne

Hey everyone,

After a successful 8 weeks on TFR i went and royally f'd it all up while on refeed...so here I am back again! Seriously refeed is actually harder than TFR. I caved in to all my cravings in one go after 3 days of following refeed to the T, and the scales shot up overnight by about 6 lbs!! :cry: It has shocked me back to TFR. As much as i'm seriously angry with myself for being so weak and putting on weight, i feel much better that i've decided to get back on TFR straight away and being back in control of my weight. I think i've learnt my lesson and going to make sure I do it properly this time! At least i've got all my cravings out of my system now :)

For everyone who hasn't yet done the refeed, take this as warning that you cannot cheat, or you'll be back to square 1 before you know...

Have a good weekend everyone, mine will be spent trying to get back into ketosis :sigh: xx

Ps. Anyone know how long it should take to go back into ketosis? Last time it only took a couple of days, but I properly binge ate yesterday so I have no idea how this will affect me? I started refeed on Monday.

Thanks!

I would've thought that if you can stick to protein over the weekend and avoid carbs that it should only take a couple of days......

Why did you do it? That's the question you need to ask yourself and try and find the answer........

Back