I miss diet coke?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by hur575, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Why it is not allowed again? :confused: i use to live on it, and now i just want something cold and sparkling.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babs11

babs11 Full Member

i thought it would be the hardest thing for me to give up i used to call it champagne but i've hardly even thought about it.
    i think the reason for not having it is its got citric acid in it which can affect ketosis.
    i drink a lot of sparkling water now only about 17p for 2 ltrs from most large supermarkets, can add flavourings as well.
    have heard coke zero is ok though,

4. abz

abz Gold Member

it isn't allowed on cambridge because it makes people want to eat conventional food, leading to people falling off plan more regularly when they use it. i'm pretty sure that's the reason they stopped it being on the vlcd plans.

abz xx

5. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    See I don't get why you're not allowed it full stop now. last year you were allowed coke zero and now this year you're not? If you can stick to one can a day you will find you'll still be in keytosis no matter what they say. Just no lemon! I always had diet coke if i had to go out to the pub etc I had it with no ice or lemon and always still in the pink. I've yet to find someone who actually got kicked out for drinking diet coke...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.