Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I must be a masochist!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Katesands8, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Went to the gym and my personal sadists have made me sign up for a 6 week boot camp course! Every Tuesday from the 19th July for an hour at 6.30 AM.
    I must be mad! lol
    I can hear him now "Kate don't be so lazy!" "do it stop moaning" "I'm not listening!":(:(:D
    I do moan I must be honest, it motivates me when they tell me to just do it lol.:cry:
    It's the summer holidays and I've signed up to be tortured at 6.30 in the morning , urrghhh! lol
    I'll probably love it (If I live!):wave_cry::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Theres loads of these boot camps running where I live but they are just not early enough for me in the morning as I leave to go to work at 6.45am.:(
    They are for 4 times a week for 4 weeks with a strict diet but they promise that you will lose 1 dress size or your money back!
    Let us know how you get on Kate. :) Good luck! :) xx

4. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    There's a few by me and I have thought about it! This one is being run at my gym (outside) by a couple of the trainers (my 2 ~ it would have to be lol). They've been talking about it for a while and there really was no question I'd be doing it lol. Zen just TELLS me! which is good cos I'm not good with cardio stuff, I love the weights.
    I will let you know, if I don't post it's cost they've killed me!
    "Dead? you're not dead you're just faking, get up you lazy kate!"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.