Step 1 Sole Source By July I must be at Target!

Another day on the program and full of great intentions:). For the past 2 days I've only had 2 cwp meals out of the recommended 4 and I'm getting a bit worried that the nutrition intake is too low esp for my height and frame. Besides it's not making any difference to rate of weight loss so it doesn't really pay to skip meals; it's y0u who suffers nutrition deficiencies, and that's why I'm worried.... It's just that by the time I'm having a shake and later on a porridge it's much too late in the day and taking a 3rd will be too close to the last one. Then I don't joke with my sleep so waking up to eat just won't happen, sorry :nananana:.

I'm considering adding step 2 veggies and protein to my 2nd meal and supplementing with a wellwoman capsule. :(

If only I could just bring myself to eat. :(

Anyways I'm seeing my shrink...sorry consultant :D this weekend, and boy am I gonna lie down on her "couch" and rant....:roofles:

:)Had a hot banana shake this morning. I put in some coffee and a few drops of stevia, and mmmm, I'm still licking my lips. I have formally upgraded myself to step 2, by adding spinach, broccoli and tuna to my evening shake and it's spiked things up a bit for me. I still lost a few more pounds on the scale this morning so maybe that's all I needed. I'm still taking 3 meals instead of 4 so I guess I really needed those extra calories to get things moving. I'm getting closer and closer to 90 and it's exciting!!! I wore something I hadn't worn in a long time today, and I'm enjoying the fit, the stares the compliments. Those are the little things that make the restrictions we place on ourselves so worthwhile in the long run :)

another weekend looming! can't wait to see if I've broken anymore barriers ... can't remember the last time I looked forward to a weigh-in as much as this :rotflmao:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially started dropping, and I am dancing here like a bloody loon because I have finally broken the Plateau!!!!!! I am no longer in Plateau State ( Plateau is actually a town in Nigeria, lol so when we break weight loss Plateau's we say we've left Plateau State :D)

Boy, I'm a reallllllll happy camper right now, because I'm on a weight loss rollllllll.:wee:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially started dropping, and I am dancing here like a bloody loon because I have finally broken the Plateau!!!!!! I am no longer in Plateau State ( Plateau is actually a town in Nigeria, lol so when we break weight loss Plateau's we say we've left Plateau State :D)

Boy, I'm a reallllllll happy camper right now, because I'm on a weight loss rollllllll.:wee:

Loving your posts and well done on losing again :) brilliant i will be starting sole source next monday 19th june 2017 excited but terrified lol x

Loving your posts and well done on losing again :) brilliant i will be starting sole source next monday 19th june 2017 excited but terrified lol x

Hi Priyabb2222!!! Thank you, it's been very, very, very trying!!! I don't know how I would have done it without checking in here daily; I guess reading up on other people's success and struggles assures me that I'm not alone in this struggle; it reminds me that it's human to feel like giving up sometimes, it's human to need that bit of push to make you try just a bit harder than the last time, it's human to feel happy at progress, it's human to feel disappointed when efforts don't equal rewards, it's however faith that whether the losses occur immediately, or eventually, they will occur when calorie restriction is observed, and that faith keeps you going on and on and on; as long as you keep to the rules of the program and you know health is not being compromised.

For me, I'm really tired of carrying extra pounds about with me. The extra weight is unsightly, it slows me down and shouldn't have even been gained in the first place :flamingmade:. If I give up, I know I will be back here yet again, probably then with depression; and unfortunately or fortunately as the case may be (cup half full, cup half empty) since health is a critical factor for me - pre diabetes - it has made weight loss, weight maintenance and healthy eating non negotiable for me. I firmly believe change what you can but accept what you can't; and since weight is in the 'can' category then what gives???

You're human to feel terrified :D but just read up on posts all over the forum to know that you're treading a path already trodden by many before you as will also be trodden by many after you. Phew, 2 troddens in one sentence - hope I haven't murdered the phrase :p. In short. you aren't alone. And as long as you stick to the plan you. will. lose. weight :)

Writing with my tongue in my cheek has always been amusing to me, it's much needed stress relief whenever I come back to read this stuff :rotflmao: so if it pleases others to read and chuckle, I hope it's as pleasing to you as it is to me to write it.

:DPlease check in from time to time, too many crickets chirping on the Minimins' boards these days :rolleyes:

;)

Hey Julychic. I've been meaning to post on your page, but didn't get around to doing it till today. Went through all your entries and thoroughly enjoyed them. Look forward to being part of your journey to your goal. I agree with you on the chirping crickets. What happened to minimins? Last time I was here two years ago, this place was buzzing. Are people not doing the diet anymore or not coming here anymore? Hopefully we'll see some more activity. Meanwhile the rest of us will keep the party going.

Yeah i have noticed that too it is kind of quite in here.

Back a good 5-6 years ago this place always had lots of people on here with daily check ins etc

I know for sure will be checking in daily to keep me on track and alsoo pound coins for every pound i lose lol x

Hi Priyabb2222!!! Thank you, it's been very, very, very trying!!! I don't know how I would have done it without checking in here daily; I guess reading up on other people's success and struggles assures me that I'm not alone in this struggle; it reminds me that it's human to feel like giving up sometimes, it's human to need that bit of push to make you try just a bit harder than the last time, it's human to feel happy at progress, it's human to feel disappointed when efforts don't equal rewards, it's however faith that whether the losses occur immediately, or eventually, they will occur when calorie restriction is observed, and that faith keeps you going on and on and on; as long as you keep to the rules of the program and you know health is not being compromised.

For me, I'm really tired of carrying extra pounds about with me. The extra weight is unsightly, it slows me down and shouldn't have even been gained in the first place :flamingmade:. If I give up, I know I will be back here yet again, probably then with depression; and unfortunately or fortunately as the case may be (cup half full, cup half empty) since health is a critical factor for me - pre diabetes - it has made weight loss, weight maintenance and healthy eating non negotiable for me. I firmly believe change what you can but accept what you can't; and since weight is in the 'can' category then what gives???

You're human to feel terrified :D but just read up on posts all over the forum to know that you're treading a path already trodden by many before you as will also be trodden by many after you. Phew, 2 troddens in one sentence - hope I haven't murdered the phrase :p. In short. you aren't alone. And as long as you stick to the plan you. will. lose. weight :)

Writing with my tongue in my cheek has always been amusing to me, it's much needed stress relief whenever I come back to read this stuff :rotflmao: so if it pleases others to read and chuckle, I hope it's as pleasing to you as it is to me to write it.

:DPlease check in from time to time, too many crickets chirping on the Minimins' boards these days :rolleyes:

;)

Hey Julychic. I've been meaning to post on your page, but didn't get around to doing it till today. Went through all your entries and thoroughly enjoyed them. Look forward to being part of your journey to your goal. I agree with you on the chirping crickets. What happened to minimins? Last time I was here two years ago, this place was buzzing. Are people not doing the diet anymore or not coming here anymore? Hopefully we'll see some more activity. Meanwhile the rest of us will keep the party going.

Lol!!! Thanks, Obs. So how have you been faring and what step are you on?:)

Yeah i have noticed that too it is kind of quite in here.

Back a good 5-6 years ago this place always had lots of people on here with daily check ins etc

I know for sure will be checking in daily to keep me on track and alsoo pound coins for every pound i lose lol x

Looking out for your check in - :). I always wanted to do the visual thing with pound coins myself, but never really got round to it. How much have you lost so far and how much do you have left to lose?

I have now added Jello to my evening routine because when I get back at night I'm peckish somewhat and don't want to wait around idly while my meal gets ready. I whizz up some water flavor mixed with water and mix a mousse in the blender before leaving for work and put it in the fridge to set. It's nice and wobbly by the time I get back and goes down well in my tummmms as a space filler :eating:while my spaghetti Bolognese gets ready, it's usually my last meal of the day. I steam it up (my spag, not the Jello :rolleyes:) with spinach, broccoli and bits of sausage or chicken.

I've also been experimenting with egg-white and vanilla shake pancakes when I don't feel like pasta :). Step 2 rocks somewhat :D

Creepy - crawly - slowly - but surely - more pound losses are afoot:0icanfly:. I'm a bit 'plugged up in the back drawer department' - TMI, I know:oops: - so I feel that's not letting the scale fluctuate in the 'correct'' direction :rolleyes:... but the figures I see flashing me and playing footsie with my eyes on the scale:p prove that progress is round the corner.

I'm floating psyllium husk flakes like crazy in my morning 'mango-cinno' shake since I've finished up my Cambridge fiber ages ago :(. I may need to get a bit of ducolax at this rate, though with all the spinach and broccoli I've been pounding of late, I seriously feel like I'm being punished :whip: for sins I must have committed in another life:rolleyes:.

Very uncomfortable at the moment...:sick0019:

Hey JulyChic omg well i am starting on friday instead of monday lol have created my diary :) and will be seeing the consultant tomorrow scales this mornig is 13.7 scared for tomorrow official start weight gulp and messurements and then my consultant wont be able to see me again till 26th june so she will do my first weigh in then but i will probz do my own after seven to days to try and get a indication.

Bring on the water and the journey lol i am looking to lose as much as can really in the 12 weeks of sole source just hoping can afford it till then.

Gulp hence why the search for a second job.

Regards

Priya

:(
Hey JulyChic omg well i am starting on friday instead of monday lol have created my diary :) and will be seeing the consultant tomorrow scales this mornig is 13.7 scared for tomorrow official start weight gulp and messurements and then my consultant wont be able to see me again till 26th june so she will do my first weigh in then but i will probz do my own after seven to days to try and get a indication.

Bring on the water and the journey lol i am looking to lose as much as can really in the 12 weeks of sole source just hoping can afford it till then.

Gulp hence why the search for a second job.

Regards

Priya

Awww, that's nice. I need your inspiration right now because at this very moment I feel like quitting. I have almond flour chin chin (fried almond flour/stevia/butter dough balls) and unsweetened greek yoghurt calling my name in the fridge; and an office party in the evening that I can't escape from unfortunately, and which will be barbecue based, and I'm feeling very down and worried at why on the scale this morning I saw a 0.5kg gain. :( I don't think my will power will hold up today. :(

Dont do it step away from it you have done soo well hun i kinda regret not having started this before really it was like a epiphany. Tbh i was going to make a start on slim n save as had some left over producrs only to realsie they were out of date by like alot n then i realsied i really could do with bit of face to face support for a change which has made me come to cd sole source.

Iv got some time off second week of july and the last week of july really hoping can get rid of a fair bit by then as think that will be week 5 or 6 for me.

Keep with it hun u got this u dotn want to be where i am now wishing i had started it sooner lol i am a 16-18 right now blurghhh would love to get back to my size tens again that was when i was truly at my happiest.

Xx

Lol!!! Thanks, Obs. So how have you been faring and what step are you on?:)

Hey Julychic. I am on SS. On day 11 today. Lost around 1o lbs so far which is great. But most of it was in the first week. I know it's going to slow down from here. Sigh! I have almost 3 stones to lose. So am a long long way away from my goal. I guess slow and steady shall win the race. We just have to keep going.
How're you doing? How many weeks have you completed?

Obs im in the same boat as u 3-4 stone loss feels so far away and im only on day one haha x

Day 1!!! woo hooo!!!! you've taken so bold a step, my dear - welcome to weight loss by the week! Hope you're enjoying the shakes? Cambridge has an awesome selection. I think that's what has kept me going so far. What's your favorite :)

Hey Julychic. I am on SS. On day 11 today. Lost around 1o lbs so far which is great. But most of it was in the first week. I know it's going to slow down from here. Sigh! I have almost 3 stones to lose. So am a long long way away from my goal. I guess slow and steady shall win the race. We just have to keep going.
How're you doing? How many weeks have you completed?

Awesome; looks like we are in the same boat, lol. What's your current BMI...

Back