I must be a skinny bride!!!

summerrose

Ok this is my third food diary lol! I have never actually stuck to SW for more than 6 days :cry:but thats all about to change as I have 16 weeks until my wedding and honeymoon and I MUST be confident on that beach!

Any help would be much appreciated as I am doing this myself from home.

Monday 12th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2 slices of bread (hexb)
dairylea (hexa)
apple
mullerlight

Lunch:
Supernoodles - 6 syns
another apple

Dinner:
Lasagne made with lean mince - 1 syn
Colmans cheese sauce - 4 syns
SW wedges

Milk for tea & cheese sauce - 4 syns

Total syns: 15

It looks ok although the "fat free" variery of Batchelors Supernoodles are FREE!! So do waste your syns if you can eat them for free. :)

You need to add more superfree fruit and veg as well.

To be extra easy each meal must have 1/3 super free food e.g. fruit and veg. If you don't have it with your meal, try to have lots of fruit for pudding to make it 1/3 of your total food, hope this helps x

Hi summerrose, when and where are you getting married? and how much do you hope to lose? I set myself a 2lb a week loss and have hit it each week. I agree with above, increase your superfree, if you keep your diary up you will find it motivates you to stick to the plan (well I do and judging by the diaries it encourages lots of other members), good luck! We're all here to help, donna x

I know I am not eating enough fruit and veg but Asda is delivering tonight so that will be sorted tomorrow!

I get married in November Donna and I am hoping to lose at least a stone by then (should be very do-able if I stick to it!) Hopefully I can lose more though because I know I will gain on my honeymoon and I am def not sticking to SW whilst I am away lol!

Anyways, heres todays munchies...

Tuesday 13th July

Breakfast:
Asda split pot strawberry yoghurt
Apple

Lunch:
ww tomato soup - 3.5 syns
2 slice of bread (hexb)
dairylea (hexa)
grapes
mullerlight

Dinner:
Macaroni made with bisto cheese sauce and milk - 8 syns
Cheese - (hexa & hexb)

Also aiming for 2L of water but I did this yesterday and had to get up twice in the middle of the night!

Ok the peeing in the middle of the night thing is getting out of hand! My fiance is raging because I keep wakening him up aswell, any tips? I didn't even drink any water after 6pm yesterday!!!

Wednesday 14th July

Breakfast:
Yoghurt
Fruit salad - strawberries, grapes and apple

Lunch:
Wholemeal roll (hexb) with tuna salad with cherry tomatoes and a little mayo - 2 syns
Banana

Dinner:
Peppered steak - 7 syns (asda delivered the wrong one grrr!)
SW wedges
Sweetcorn
Mushrooms
Mixed salad

My hexa is milk.

Total syns: 9

Last edited:
Thursday 15th July

Breakfast:
2 slices of bread (hexb)
Dairylea (hexa)
Fruit Salad