I must, I must... look good at my wedding

Evening all,

Another day done. I ended up having chilli after all which actually only came to 4 1/2 syns and rice. I also had some syn free jelly mousse, a biscuit (4) and 4 tucs at one syn each which means with the options at work, we come in at a grand total of 14 1/2 syns for today. Bit close for comfort to be honest. Think I need to up my superfree foods

Hi all,

I hope everyone has had a good day.

Week three is turning out to be really hard. Its hard to resist all the things I know I can't have. KNew it would come somewhen, but this early?!

Today we have had weetabix and warm milk with strawberries
Apple with Mullerlight
Pasta in sauce
One thorntons chocolate (3.5 syns?)
Chicken in tomato sauce

At the moment tea is cooking as we got back really late tonight. We have a lovely potato gratin cooking. Recipe below. Also have steak (if I can stop eating it raw) and carrots. Yum (6 syns)

Morning all,

We had a mini packet of m+ms last night (5 syns) bringing my total to 14.5 syns yesterday.

Today is as follows

B- Golden grahams and milk (5.5 + HA)
L- Apple, Yogurt and pasta in sauce
D- Hopefully stir fry veg in the steamer with rice

I have decided to do a meal plan for the week to see if I can get some enthusiasm back. I think most of my problem is knowing how bad Saturday was and fully expecting a gain this week. But maybe if I see those figures go up, I will actually kick my butt into gear. I do not want to look bad at my wedding and this is the only way that will change.

It feels quite lonely on this board recently, just me talking to myself.

Hi all,

I was a bit gutten last night after receiving a text from my aunt saying that my cousin had lost 9lbs this week on WW and then she went on to say she had had a KFC and indian in that week. I'm happy for her, but seriously annoyed at the same time. I did contemplate moving to WW but then remembered how awful the point counting was, so if I just stick at it, hopefully I will lose.

I had a sandwich to use my HB up yesterday- Ham and lettuce with a triangle (1 syn) and then had my lovely rice and veg with baked beans and two eggs and I must say, though I wasn't that hungry when I first sat down to eat, later on it was absolutely gorgeous. I am thinking I may have to have that again and save my soup. Or have soup first as it's all superfree and then see if I am still hungry.

Today I have had Golden grahams with milk (5.5), an apple with yogurt and the pasta I didn't eat yesterday. I also had a white chocolate options which, whilst I enjoyed it, I probably could have done without and had water as my body was probably just telling me I was thirsty.

Hi all,
Went out for a meal last night. A total of 15 syns for the day- Mushrooms on toast (3 syns), Steak and salad and 1/2 piece of cheesecake (10 syns). Before we went out I had a nice fry up for lunch which used my other two syns up. So not bad considering the damage from last time.

Yogurt for breakfast today.

Back