I must of done something wrong

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by CLH_X3, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    As mr tango visited ... Vile ..

I think um going to join ww next week and combine the two!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Nooooooooooo join slimming world!!!

4. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah def slimming world :) xx

5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    It actually depends on what you prefer to eat. I did SW years ago, I didn't get on with it, mainly as I don't eat meat or fish, so my days were fruit and carbs, which isn't any good...there's a lot of natural sugar in fruit and although they're good for you, can make you retain weight or even gain...crazy but it's true!

I also did WW, that suited me better as I wasn't as restricted. If you're going to combine another diet plan with Xenical, you still have to make sure what you eat is within the rules of the Xenical too :)

6. Josimone

Josimone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, WW and good home cooking the healthy way
    I do WW with mine most nights (maybe 5) and the other 2 i do home cooking, for example today its a full sunday roast but done healthy, loads of veg, potatoes roasted with little of the stock from the chicken mmmm lovely. and another day i do something like home made chilli, soups, curries and so on.... its all about finding what works for each person. Id get so board just sticking to doing WW all the time and then would start to drift off but this way im still getting good home cooked meals just learning to do things different x

7. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I did SW years ago and although I got on with it and got to target I got bored.. Iv restarted loads tines since and never stuck to it ..

I done ww just before I got pregnant and liked it so I want to give that another go ... I'm going to join tomorrow night :)

I think ww suits my life style better.. I can pick up most things point them and be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.