I must overcome temptation!

Hello everyone, yet another newbie on the start of her Exante journey. :)

I used to be quite thin back in the day, but about 6 years ago I met my other half who kept feeding me up with nice things and I put on weight...

My job is also a big problem for me. I work in a food store, handling yummy things all day, but in the mornings I'm a baker, making things like cookies and doughnuts. It's so horribly tempting!!

Anyway, once I get my Exante 'food' in the post I'll probably start a diary, but in the meantime I'll be stalking the forum. Hope everyone's diets are going well. x

Hi!

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your diary!

Hi and welcome, what day are you starting?

Thank you everyone. :)

will start today when the 'food' comes. (My OH thinks it's hilarious that I'll be eating powdered food for a while, not good!!) I'll probably start a diary on here today too.

A diary is a good idea. Good luck with Day 1. Remember you are doing this for you, not OH, and let him laugh when he sees the pounds start to come off…It helps me to think of the packs not as food, just as required nutrition. Just stay focussed and you will get through the first few days, then it is not so bad - I am on Day 24.

Thank you Taupe. Just starting day 4 now and it hasn't been too bad at all. I still crave chocolate but I just ask myself what's the point? :) my OH has been supportive even though he teases me, but the sickening thing is he's one of those men who's skinny as a rake despite eating like a horse!

I know what you mean, my OH is the same, he doesn't even think about food except as a fuel, where I am a real foodie! Well done on getting to day 4 - you should be well on the way to a great loss this week, and once you are in ketosis (likely by now) you won't want to mess it up by eating something.

Thank you Taupe. Just starting day 4 now and it hasn't been too bad at all. I still crave chocolate but I just ask myself what's the point? :) my OH has been supportive even though he teases me, but the sickening thing is he's one of those men who's skinny as a rake despite eating like a horse!

Glad it's all going so well for you and you're right about the chocolate, there is no point undoing all the good you are doing....and chocolate will still be there for you to have (in moderation ;)) when you are at you goal x

Back