I need a big weightloss

Grace89

Hi

Went to class last night and left totally depressed :( I really would like to loose 2-3lbs next week but cant think what to eat to shift it.

I'm having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so wont be up to eating anything thats too much hard work.

I do mainly red and green days, if anyone could help me i'll be really grateful :) x

Mm to be fair at that weight youre not huge anyway so you cant be expecting enormous weight losses. How long have you been doing it? What have your losses been so far? If you've only just started were you on any other weight loss plan previously?

The average is 1-2lb a week and you should be expecting the lower end of that really being not ever so big to begin with.

But to speed up weight loss the best things are to eat are plenty of superfree, to also eat speedy/superspeedy food to keep you satisfied, and also make sure youre eating ENOUGH - eating too little is as bad as eating too much. You could also get some exercise in if youre not already, although beware that can cause a bit of water retention and make the scales look higher, but its not actual weight ie fat-weight.

if you give us a bit more info and maybe post some food diaries maybe we can help a bit more.

Sorry Ive just realised youve posted this in the recipes room so all of the above is probably not remotely what you were asking :D

In which case Id still say go for superfree/superspeedy - plenty of veg, plenty of water, try some superspeedy veg/bean soups/casseroles and cut the meat and carbs back a bit.

Thanks for the help, I started back at the beginning of March but for some reason I'm struggling this time. I'll take all the help on board and knock some soup up over the weekend :) x

Great sweetpotato soup I made recipe is in this section.

I've had my wisdom teeth out, hope it goes ok. Stick with soups for first day but think of something cold too you won't be able to have anything too hot whilst anaesthetic wares off. Maybe milk shake with hea of milk. Yoghurts and jelly.

Back