I need a buddy

Hi Girls!
Any chance i can join you i have come off today! i only really wanna loose another 1st as lost 2 already?

Hi everyone, I am still going but I feel really light headed today, finding it really hard to even hold my head up. I am not hungry but I keep thinking about food and I am having the odd craving for things I dont really like.
Come on Sarah get back on S/S think of summer, it works for me because I know I cant hide under a baggy jumper.

Hello is anyone still here??????
forgot to record my 2lb loss last week, slow and steady it will come off.
Been trying to get back into drinking loads of water but its no happening. Will keep fighting with it.
Been out on the bike every night this week and as a result i have gained 1lb.
i just cannot win
clare

Hi Ricky,
I have not been so good on my restart, not gone mad but not totally S/S, I went to see my CDC today and I am going to try S/S+ again tomorrow just having 4 packs a day, 3 if I dont feel hungry.
I am similar height and my weight is 12st 7lb so lets keep each other going. I also want to be a stone lighter by end of April.
Good Luck.

another friend?

hey kids, can i also join....

im tina, 21, soon to be 22 and started cd last june at 18 stone 10 and 5 foot 7 im now 13 2 and on my 1st day of restart. im doin fine so far but ive got tonsilitis and its killin me gettin nethin down!

but no pain no gain!

xx

hey kids, can i also join....

im tina, 21, soon to be 22 and started cd last june at 18 stone 10 and 5 foot 7 im now 13 2 and on my 1st day of restart. im doin fine so far but ive got tonsilitis and its killin me gettin nethin down!

but no pain no gain!

xx
You look fabulous hun. You've done really well. Good luck with the restart.

Back